OFFICIAL TEAM UPDATE. MAD MONDAY FOREVER

A SATISFYING END

SEPTEMBER 4
Latest updates on fresh injuries and charges in post below.

INJURED

LATEST JUDICIARY

This...

Flegs was binned against the warriors for less (@Big Pete thoughts??) and yet we don't even get a penalty.
It was the worst call of the game.

Granted, Reynolds was going to come off regardless but it was clear he was vulnerable and as an official you would take extra notice if a half gets tackled late which it blatantly was. Had the penalty been blown I'd imagine the bunker would have recommended the sin-bin and the game changes dramatically.

Don't get me started, I had to have a snickers because I went full blown Bellamy over that call.

Kev basically confirmed Farnworth is gone for the season at the presser. Haas looking likely to miss at least a month as well. Reyno very sore in the ribs, maybe broken but cross your fingers for rib cartilage, Paix apparently has a knee problem which will see him out for a couple of weeks at least, Oates has a swollen hand but nothing to be concerned about.

Welp, you can more or less write the Melbourne game off, and possibly the Cowboys as well. This will prove to be a costly, costly win.
We should be fine against Melb. Some players coming back, Reynolds will be good, and Walters can play 80.

It was free reign on our halves tonight. Late after they’ve kicked and after they passed and I don’t think we got one penalty for it. The ref was negligent and it was dangerous

Dear Santa. I’ve been a good boy. Can I have whatever you’re on. In fact can I have 10 of them. Love FB
It's called faith!

star wars lack of faith GIF

MCL is not a horrible result to be honest if that's what it is. We should get Paix back in the back end of the season.

Based on the assumptions here the recovery times would look approx like:

Farnworth: bicep tear
depending on location and severity min 5 weeks max 6+ months

Haas: AC joint sprain
Gr 1: 0-2wks
Gr 2: 2-4 wks
Gr 3: 4-8 wks

Reynolds; rib fracture
2-6 weeks

Paix: MCL:
3-6 weeks
If they're all rested for the Melbourne game, they'll miss rep round after that, and it would allow a 3 week recovery only missing one game. So hopefully most are in that 2-3 week range.

Herbie unfortunately I can't see returning this year. Maybe for the grand final.

If they're all rested for the Melbourne game, they'll miss rep round after that, and it would allow a 3 week recovery only missing one game. So hopefully most are in that 2-3 week range.

Herbie unfortunately I can't see returning this year. Maybe for the grand final.
For Hebrie, assuming the worst, it depends where the tear is located and whether it requires surgery or not.

If it doesn’t require surgery he’ll be back by round 20.

Freddy just said on the Footy Show that he spoke to Payne this morning and he had scans this morning and it didn't look too bad and would just be a pain management thing. He is going to get a cortisone injection this week. Joey said you usually sit out a week after one.

Also, not sure if he was joking but Freddy said that Payne said he is going to start wearing shoulder pads next week.

Freddy just said on the Footy Show that he spoke to Payne this morning and he had scans this morning and it didn't look too bad and would just be a pain management thing. He is going to get a cortisone injection this week. Joey said you usually sit out a week after one.

Also, not sure if he was joking but Freddy said that Payne said he is going to start wearing shoulder pads next week.
Apparently it’s a nightmare playing through the pain of 1 ac issue, poor bastard is going to have to tough out both shoulders.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.