OFFICIAL TEAM UPDATE. MAD MONDAY FOREVER

A SATISFYING END

SEPTEMBER 4
Latest updates on fresh injuries and charges in post below.

INJURED

LATEST JUDICIARY

Carrigan will get 4 weeks, minimum

They will make him the example in what has turned into a very dangerous tackling technique, if old mate got up and played out the game he probably only gets a week or 2

I'm not making it up, it has always been this way with the MRC. They are run very similarly to a real legal system and it's been explained many times in the past that precedent is accounted for.

I had a chuckle at this. Similarly, I guess, but without the rigour, consistency and accountability. It's similar in the same way as kindy is similar to university in that they're both education. Perhaps when the NRL grows up they might get better at things, too?

It is going to burn the NSWRL fanboys like Kent so bad that Patty only got 4 weeks.....
I can hear it already..... " This just shows the NRL are weak and not serious....blah, blah, blah"
Can't wait to watch the salt flow :happy:

I'm not 100% sure to put this here but can someone explain to me the absolute ridiculous report that Flegler got. Nothing in it but will get a week from his prior offences most likely?

It makes you wonder if it would've happened if he was at Suncorp on Saturday night coming off the bench....

Ahwell, water under the bridge now. That's probably him done for the season now that he's aggravated it multiple times.

Herbie Farnworth trained with a non-contact bib today, so forget about him playing this round. Corey Jensen hopes he will be back in the next few weeks:
“Herbie’s done a lot of fitness so I know that won’t set him back. His arm is moving all right it’s just a matter of getting some contact into him from week to week and I’m hopeful he can be back before the end of the season.”​

Herbie Farnworth trained with a non-contact bib today, so forget about him playing this round. Corey Jensen hopes he will be back in the next few weeks:
“Herbie’s done a lot of fitness so I know that won’t set him back. His arm is moving all right it’s just a matter of getting some contact into him from week to week and I’m hopeful he can be back before the end of the season.”​

He'll probably come back into the side with Carrigan

Does anyone know the whereabouts of one TC Robati?

Haven't heard a peep about him since his injury.

I wonder if TC, X-Man and Peeks will be at the club next year. They can’t get a look in over Ryan James man.

Dave Ballard:

“Tom Flegler was taken to hospital with some breathing difficulties after copping a knock to the throat during the first half. He was monitored and then allowed to return home overnight - we will see how he recovers over the next few days before determining how he shapes up for next week’s game."​
“Brenko Lee sustained a hamstring strain in a tackle during the second half and will undergo a scan at the Clive Berghofer Centre Qscan facility today. Once we determine the severity of the injury then we will map out Brenko’s rehab program for the weeks ahead."​
"Adam Reynolds and Kobe Hetherington both failed Head Injury Assessments during last night’s game and will now go through the standard protocol of further testing over the coming days which will determine if they will play next week.​

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.