OFFICIAL TEAM UPDATE. MAD MONDAY FOREVER

A SATISFYING END

SEPTEMBER 4
Latest updates on fresh injuries and charges in post below.

INJURED

LATEST JUDICIARY

I wonder if TC, X-Man and Peeks will be at the club next year. They can’t get a look in over Ryan James man.

all 3 of those have spent plenty of time injured.

Peaks has barely played any footy the last couple of years, due to COVID and getting a head knock every time he took the field. he's now had a good run of games, won't be long before he get's another crack in first grade.

TC isn't even due back until next week (source: NRL.com)

and Xavier only came back mid year from an ACL injury. it's better for his long term future that he get some game time into his legs in the lower grades, rather than come in to a struggling first grade team.

Walters taking his time with the team list this week

Adam back home for a visit?.
FbYxZ5xVsAIJJ q

Martin hasn’t had a good trot lately with injury, maybe it’s good in a way we let him go. Will still miss him but time for Walsh to show us what’s he got!
Excited Word GIF by Desus & Mero

Martin hasn’t had a good trot lately with injury, maybe it’s good in a way we let him go. Will still miss him but time for Walsh to show us what’s he got!
Excited Word GIF by Desus & Mero

Walsh has a suspected strained / torn pec. Swapping one injured bloke for another.

Walsh has a suspected strained / torn pec. Swapping one injured bloke for another.

He didn't seem overly fussed about it when he was begging the coach to let him back on last weekend.

He didn't seem overly fussed about it when he was begging the coach to let him back on last weekend.
Adrenaline and a will to win at all costs can do that. He couldn't move his arm, I was thinking pec right away. He will be good for us in 23, hopefully we get a good defence coach who can help with his tackling technique.

Explains his form but doesn’t explain why he kept getting selected
if you only new how players play with busted shoulders, will almost always leave it to the off-season.
it's more a case of management and if you think any other coach wouldn't have played one of their most experienced players busted shoulders and all , then you're just having a laugh.

if you only new how players play with busted shoulders, will almost always leave it to the off-season.
it's more a case of management and if you think any other coach wouldn't have played one of their most experienced players busted shoulders and all , then you're just having a laugh.

Other coaches would pick them, but it was very clearly impacting him which was impacting the side. Better coaches would have made the call to get the shoulder fixed instead of persisting with a player that was very clearly out of form.

Other coaches would pick them, but it was very clearly impacting him which was impacting the side. Better coaches would have made the call to get the shoulder fixed instead of persisting with a player that was very clearly out of form.
what player wasn't out of form ? i can definitely see why he persisted with him is all I'm saying. We all know how it turned out , hopefully next season we don't have to rely on Arey and Capewell as much

This explains a lot. No wonder he was missing so many tackles. His shoulder was fucked.

I wonder how Capewell, Reynolds, Haas, Mam, Turpin, Riki and whoever else was soldiering on with pain felt when Kevvie called them "soft?" I mean, he picked them injured.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.