OFFICIAL 2023 TEAM UPDATE: SECOND BEST

Watch this space for latest injuries, suspensions and training updates.

GRAND FINAL

SUSPENDED

INJURED

Willison: ankle, season over.

LATEST JUDICIARY

the one where they challenged went backwards .
slo mo replay confirmed it .

Slow mo replay, with the voice over, says that the ball ends up behind the point that he lost it. Ridiculously though, it only ends up there AFTER it has gone forward off the player, and then bounces backwards. The video ref doesn't even know the fucking rules.

Interestingly, Hiku is rightly facing a 3-4 week ban for that horrible crusher on poor Oatesy as well and you guessed it, we didn't even get a penalty.
I think there was a penalty, not sure if it was for offside, but Hiku should have been sin binned. It is gory.

Play stopped at any rate and he was put on report.

Slow mo replay, with the voice over, says that the ball ends up behind the point that he lost it. Ridiculously though, it only ends up there AFTER it has gone forward off the player, and then bounces backwards. The video ref doesn't even know the fucking rules.

That`s not what I saw .
The ball deflected backwards , then bounced . Your bias is affecting your eye sight .

Yep, first one was a knock back, second one the ref was probably too scared to call it again, didn’t get a good look at that one but first Hiku drop was deffo a knock back, even though it would get called a knock on in live play, without slomo, understandably.
That`s not what I saw .
The ball deflected backwards , then bounced . Your bias is affecting your eye sight .

Arthars is a step up from Perriera ATM .
That move he put on the other night to set up the try scoring movement was very classy .

I think him and Herbert Felix will make a very good combo .

He'll be back at 2:30.

Arrested Development Laughing GIF

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.