OFFICIAL TEAM UPDATE. MAD MONDAY FOREVER

A SATISFYING END

SEPTEMBER 4
Latest updates on fresh injuries and charges in post below.

INJURED

LATEST JUDICIARY

Broncos pivot Tyson Gamble has a stress fracture in his lower leg and faces an extended stint on the sidelines

Well that really screws our depth when Reyno inevitably misses more games.

Kelly is still listed for round 21 return so we're very light on halves.

Hopefully the medical staff are using extra strong glue for Reyno.

Well that really screws our depth when Reyno inevitably misses more games.

Kelly is still listed for round 21 return so we're very light on halves.

Hopefully the medical staff are using extra strong glue for Reyno.
Who's next in line? I'm guessing Turps comes back and Billy shifts to the halves?

Cue a season of braindead journo headlines of " Wam bam thank you Mam".
thanks for the 'mam'eries

breast boobies GIF

Who's next in line? I'm guessing Turps comes back and Billy shifts to the halves?
I can see Mam going 7, Walters 6, Turpin to bench.

Far from ideal so can only hope Reynolds holds together.

Not pretty either way but they may go TMM, Mam halves and Niu at the back
Niu expected to return same time or slightly after Gamble so he probably has no chance of getting in unless Martin picks up an injury.

I'll assume Tyson picked up this injury in the Manly game and has been managing it since then, he was hobbling for a bit in that game.

Niu expected to return same time or slightly after Gamble so he probably has no chance of getting in unless Martin picks up an injury.

I'll assume Tyson picked up this injury in the Manly game and has been managing it since then, he was hobbling for a bit in that game.
Oh thank god

I did believe that Mam would end the season wearing the number 6....didnt think he'd be entrenched as Areys half partner this soon..

I think its arguably a bit early for this to happen but Mam has my 100% support to take the hard lumps hes gunna face..

Long term though....this is going to really accelrate his development...i think the kids ready...

I did believe that Mam would end the season wearing the number 6....didnt think he'd be entrenched as Areys half partner this soon..

I think its arguably a bit early for this to happen but Mam has my 100% support to take the hard lumps hes gunna face..

Long term though....this is going to really accelrate his development...i think the kids ready...
I think having capewell next to him will improve his defence, but with capewell out his week, having mam and TC together is a risk, and one i would be targeting if I were the raiders.

I think it helps that he's already got the body of a first grader courtesy of PNG genetics.

He's definitely looking that way - I just hope he deals well with a few setbacks that will inevitably hit him in his development.

Most halves aren't anything special until they're in their mid 20s and have a few seasons under their belt. It just takes most a long time to learn to react correctly in the right way, at the right time.

I think having capewell next to him will improve his defence, but with capewell out his week, having mam and TC together is a risk, and one i would be targeting if I were the raiders.

Definitely a concern with no Capes but Mam's defense last week was excellent.

Kev basically confirmed Farnworth is gone for the season at the presser. Haas looking likely to miss at least a month as well. Reyno very sore in the ribs, maybe broken but cross your fingers for rib cartilage, Paix apparently has a knee problem which will see him out for a couple of weeks at least, Oates has a swollen hand but nothing to be concerned about.

Welp, you can more or less write the Melbourne game off, and possibly the Cowboys as well. This will prove to be a costly, costly win.

Kev basically confirmed Farnworth is gone for the season at the presser. Reyno very sore in the ribs, maybe broken but cross your fingers for rib cartilage, Paix apparently has a knee problem which will see him out for a couple of weeks at least, Oates has a swollen hand but nothing to be concerned about.

Welp, you can more or less write the Melbourne game off, and possibly the Cowboys as well. This will prove to be a costly, costly win.
That's a nice season fucking game, sigh.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Mr Fourex
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • jarro65
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mustafur
  • Big Del
  • Jazza
  • Allo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.