OFFICIAL TEAM UPDATE. MAD MONDAY FOREVER

A SATISFYING END

SEPTEMBER 4
Latest updates on fresh injuries and charges in post below.

INJURED

LATEST JUDICIARY

And they haven’t been doing that for good reason.

Kobe is not a hooker. A couple of good passes that time he played there a couple of years ago doesn’t make him suited for the position, and he’s not someone you would want there at the back end of halves.
Exactly. I always laugh when I read those things. The idea is to have minimal disruption to the team and they will almost always slot someone in rather than make someone play out if position

Kobe played well as hooker in that one game last year. The problem is he's put on 15kg since as he prepared himself for lock position.
Time to blood Mozer I reckon.

There’s some good news in there at least. Last nights carnage isn’t going to be as bad as originally feared.
Never thought we had much to worry about. Paix will recover quickly and although we were certain to lose the tremendous Herbivore I thought Haas would be fine, basically a burner. The way Ren moved reminded me of myself, after what we now know is the same injury I've had.

Takes six weeks to really stop bothering you but take away the pain and you're largely unhindered. Oates was a lucky one, his hands have been important to the team and I'm certain they'll get the swelling down quickly. Hopefully he forgets it during the game. TMM looked reasonable after the game but I just wasn't worried the injuries would derail our season.

Needles would be the pain relief solution in this case?
Oh, absolutely if you have them perfectly placed and your body is receptive to the particular drug employed he could play as if nothing was different. Of course a knock right on the spot or stretching a certain and particular way would still produce considerable pain. You'd know then how good the sedative was. That said, left unmolested his damage should not affect him greatly.

286810054 5202831796471540 2307483722640653029 n

i wonder if he gets morphine for that. punch that dial repeatedly herbs.

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.