terrorist attack on Sri Lankian team

Yep it's going to cripple Pakistani cricket. They'll be in the wilderness for at least the next 5-10 years one suspects. From what I've read it's a miracle nobody was killed. Along with the gun fire a grenade was hurled and missed the bus. Miraculous.

wow this is massive. Cricket in that country just died. Wait for the revenge attacks. . . . . Scary shit. Wonder what lawson has to say about safety over there now.

What a joke why the hell would terroists attack cricketers??? Pakistan cricket was already dead now it has been pissed and shit on.

I read that 4 people died, just no Sri Lankans. Some police and other by standers died though.

4 dead is still 4 dead regardless of who they are. And even if no one died its the message it has sent the world. Play here and possibilily die.

Exactly Tee, Steve's earlier post was saying it was a miracle no-one had died. When in fact, they have. It's a disgrace.

Yup, Pakistan cricket won't regather from this. A national team who can't play at home doesn't inspire youth, no matter how poor the country is.

Fundamentalist religion claims yet another win over common sense.

Beads6 said:
What a joke why the hell would terroists attack cricketers??? Pakistan cricket was already dead now it has been pissed and shit on.

Because fundamentalists of the religion of peace will not be happy until we are all either dead or converted and our women wrapped up tight in rags.

I cant see Pakistan cricket being back on the world stage anymore or at least not until the terrorist attacks have died out. Bloody lucky the team wasn't seriously injured. A grenade and 12 gunmen. WTF! And apparently the Aussie cricket team has offered Sri Lankan cricket its deepest sympathies

Unread

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.