OFFICIAL Tesi Niu released by Broncos

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
The Brisbane Broncos can confirm Tesi Niu will depart the club.
Niu scored 11 tries in 32 games for the Broncos, having made his debut for the club in Round 4, 2020 against the Roosters.
Broncos Coach Kev Walters said: “Tesi has been in the Broncos system for a number of years and is highly regarded across the club.

“But we believe he will receive more opportunity elsewhere and it’s an indication of our respect for Tesi that we have allowed him to depart.
“We wish Tesi all the best in the next part of his journey.”

Would have liked to keep him for depth, see if he developed in a year or two.

Centre for The? Surely not fullback.

Good. He will probably be the best fullback at Redliffe. Good to see Isucko being 3rd choice FB at every club he joins.

Shoot, we will have to find another bloke to replace Billy

Surprised at this, but the price must be right for them. Be interesting to see where he will fit in.

I somewhat feel for Isaako, he's just dropping down the order.

I somewhat feel for Isaako, he's just dropping down the order.
Probably don't need to feel too bad... Uncle Wayne gave him a 3yr deal which will take him out to 29yr old by the time it finishes up.

For a guy that basically had one good year on the wing and then flashes of brilliance from then on, he'll end up with a career spanning nearly 10yrs in the premier competition for his sport.

Frees up a spot in our top 30 and maybe a bit of cash. Would be nice to ‘find’ a decent signing to kick us off in the new year.

A decent hooker or 2nd rower added to the squad would be an excellent outcome for us.

Frees up a spot in our top 30 and maybe a bit of cash. Would be nice to ‘find’ a decent signing to kick us off in the new year.

A decent hooker or 2nd rower added to the squad would be an excellent outcome for us.

I don't think there are any decent hookers out there that we could snap up (we probably already did that anyway with Smoothy)

but are there any potential gem second rowers out there that aren't getting a crack that we could target

I don't think there are any decent hookers out there that we could snap up (we probably already did that anyway with Smoothy)

but are there any potential gem second rowers out there that aren't getting a crack that we could target
Jaydn Sua was rumoured to be wanting an early return to QLD

Probably don't need to feel too bad... Uncle Wayne gave him a 3yr deal which will take him out to 29yr old by the time it finishes up.

For a guy that basically had one good year on the wing and then flashes of brilliance from then on, he'll end up with a career spanning nearly 10yrs in the premier competition for his sport.

Probably a bit like Hoffman. Didnt want to knuckle down in a position he actually showed some promise in.

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Good luck to him, I know I've been pretty vocal about him not being good enough but I hope he does well and carves out a nice career for himself, as long as he shits the bed everytime he plays us.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Santa
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.