OFFICIAL Tesi Niu released by Broncos

Has he? I don't watch Warriors games and hasn't he been injured a lot?
Did an ACL latish 2021 season (I think?) so was out early rounds this year and took a little while to get going post surgery / recovery ... but he's been good for them.

Gets through 80mins and he's their captain now I think as well... puts up the numbers like a workhorse, but also chimes in in attack at times as well.

Dumbest thing you could possibly have said. At least Gamble just undermined Kev, Selwyn just blatantly said he is shit with the cover up great bloke. In fairness I think that might be everyone in Brisbanes opinion.

Don’t so much have an issue with him airing the dirty laundry on shit that happened last year. More so my issue is what was the motive or reasoning of saying such things. Was it he was just naive enough to fall into that trap of thinking he can talk freely (lowering his guard in a way). The alternative is if this is a cry for getting out of the club.

Now my concern with Kev is what he has currently chucked up doesn’t warrant being sacked but if the players feel this way regardless of your results at what point are you just keeping him to keep the team out of the papers and to provide some stability? Really not in a position to change coaches right now but I don’t encourage going into a season with a knowingly average and “weird” coach.

Dumbest thing you could possibly have said. At least Gamble just undermined Kev, Selwyn just blatantly said he is shit with the cover up great bloke. In fairness I think that might be everyone in Brisbanes opinion.

Don’t so much have an issue with him airing the dirty laundry on shit that happened last year. More so my issue is what was the motive or reasoning of saying such things. Was it he was just naive enough to fall into that trap of thinking he can talk freely (lowering his guard in a way). The alternative is if this is a cry for getting out of the club.

Now my concern with Kev is what he has currently chucked up doesn’t warrant being sacked but if the players feel this way regardless of your results at what point are you just keeping him to keep the team out of the papers and to provide some stability? Really not in a position to change coaches right now but I don’t encourage going into a season with a knowingly average and “weird” coach.
What are you referring to?

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.