Test Fullback

MDBronco said:
ningnangnong said:
What state would William Zillman play for if he was ever selected?

Pretty sure it's Queensland

Excellent. I rate him highly.

Unfortunately looks like he could be out for the season. Terrible news for him and Canberra.

ningnangnong said:
MDBronco said:
ningnangnong said:
What state would William Zillman play for if he was ever selected?

Pretty sure it's Queensland

Excellent. I rate him highly.

Unfortunately looks like he could be out for the season. Terrible news for him and Canberra.

He does look the goods, at the back of a long list at the moment tho. Hope he can recapture his form if he needs another knee op.

ronnyd said:
He does look the goods, at the back of a long list at the moment tho. Hope he can recapture his form if he needs another knee op.

Hope he doesn't end up like David Seage. I know Seage is still playing but he'll never get another NRL contract (especially at 28).

elyod138 said:
Matt Scott will be in the mix.

I would have thought so too mate but he is getting a bit like Webb I reckon. He needs to stop believing all the stuff written about his potential and get stuck in and become a leader at the Cowboys first. I would like the pack to be

Price
Smith
Civo
Lillyman
Crocker
Johnson

with the bench forwards

Hannant
Kaufusi/Webb
Myles

I would have Costigan in there somewhere but he won't be fit will he? Both he and Lillyman are taylor made for Origin in my opinion

Dave said:
elyod138 said:
Matt Scott will be in the mix.

I would have thought so too mate but he is getting a bit like Webb I reckon. He needs to stop believing all the stuff written about his potential and get stuck in and become a leader at the Cowboys first. I would like the pack to be

Price
Smith
Civo
Lillyman
Crocker
Johnson

with the bench forwards

Hannant
Kaufusi/Webb
Myles

I would have Costigan in there somewhere but he won't be fit will he? Both he and Lillyman are taylor made for Origin in my opinion

Price may not be fit for the first origin either as he is out for 8 weeks

ohyeah said:
Coxy said:
It's a good dilemma Queensland find themselves in. So much strength in the outside backs:

Bowen
Hunt
Slater
Inglis
Folau
Hodges
Tate
Boyd....

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

What's the big shock for? Steven bell made it in, hes not that much better than bell. Everyone starts somewhere, adam mogg??? or should i say adam who? [icon_razz1

Boyd, origin? [icon_ee

Adam Mogg was a very good player though, and he more than prooved that for Origin. He was very udner-rated in the NRL, and a shame we've lost such a talent.

I loved Roy and HG's commentary. "Mogg Mogg Mogg Mogg Mogg"

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.