OFFICIAL Tevita Pangai is not our problem anymore

Developing:

At this stage it looks like he's seeing out 2021 and joining the Dogs next year, with Brisbane releasing him from his 2022 contract. If that's the case, the club won't need to subsidize the deal.

He failed to impress. Penrith fans must be like “what the..”
I think he probably played exactly as Panthers wanted him too at this point in their season. He didn’t force any passes or go for big plays, and didn’t over call the ball or get in the way. He came off the bench, made some honest runs and made no errors or missed tackles.

I think Cleary would be happy with it.

I think he probably played exactly as Panthers wanted him too at this point in their season. He didn’t force any passes or go for big plays, and didn’t over call the ball or get in the way. He came off the bench, made some honest runs and made no errors or missed tackles.

I think Cleary would be happy with it.

That was my take too actually - short minutes, don't overplay your hand, just go on and do your job, nothing flashy. Which I think he did.

I think blokes like TPJ and Fifita are suffering from a little bit of big fish in a small pond syndrome. They looked good because our only good came from them last year. When we needed anything we passed the ball to Fifita or when we needed a big hit we told TPJ to do it and they looked better because everyone around them was pretty shit. They're not exactly team players so when they're asked to do a job that benefits a team as a whole they look like shit. Ask Fifita to take two runs from 20 out and he will look great. Ask TPJ to focus on one opposition player all night and he can do it. Ask them to share the responsibilities of a team and watch them fall flat on their faces like they have been
Yeh but don't forget their actions were against the opposition not the pumpkins they were lining up with so yeh some of teh shit they produced was outstanding.

Yeh but don't forget their actions were against the opposition not the pumpkins they were lining up with so yeh some of teh shit they produced was outstanding.
Absolutely. My point it it's a team sport and they need to gel with the team

“I had a close relationship with the coaching staff, which is when I play at my best. I loved playing under Wayne Bennett [at Brisbane], and I had so much respect for [Penrith’s] Ivan Cleary and Cameron Ciraldo.

“I was able to show at the end of this season what I can do when I’m part of a good team and in a good system.”

TPJ’s backhander in the SMH today.

“I had a close relationship with the coaching staff, which is when I play at my best. I loved playing under Wayne Bennett [at Brisbane], and I had so much respect for [Penrith’s] Ivan Cleary and Cameron Ciraldo.

“I was able to show at the end of this season what I can do when I’m part of a good team and in a good system.”

That'll give bulldogs fans piece of mind given they are a good side with good systems...

Everything he says and does is dipped in a massive amount of immaturity. And just quietly, you played far more consistently under Walters then you did under Bennett and far better then you did under cleary so I'm not sure where you are getting that crap from lol

Those jilted ex vibes.

He wasn't horrible for Penrith but you can't say he was the best forward out there

Says the guys going to the dogs

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncs1459
  • teampjta
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • LittleDavey
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • jarro65
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.