OFFICIAL Tevita Pangai is not our problem anymore

Developing:

At this stage it looks like he's seeing out 2021 and joining the Dogs next year, with Brisbane releasing him from his 2022 contract. If that's the case, the club won't need to subsidize the deal.

Will go well at the dogs. Much better match than Tigers. I think his career would die at Tigers.

I think he will replicate this season if he joins the dogs. Some moments are gonna sting to witness but I think it’s best for all involved.
For how long, if Vaughn signs aswell 2 **** tards together in shitney spells trouble.

I couldn't care less about the bloke IF the rumours are true about him shopping himself around again this year after the stupidity of last year.
Yeah fair enough to.

It'd be interesting to know if any conversations were had, or was he fleeing a sinking ship.

For how long, if Vaughn signs aswell 2 **** tards together in shitney spells trouble.
Dogs tend to thrive on **** tards. Kind of like the Sharks. They are at their best when their team is full of grubs.

Dogs tend to thrive on **** tards. Kind of like the Sharks. They are at their best when their team is full of grubs.
It's off the off feild **** tardery that I'd be wary of .

Still isn't official until announced. I'm surprised at all this though, very happy he will be fully off our books but two things:

1. How is this acceptable given he is under contract for next year? I get the club being willing to release him, etc but this should not be allowed, it provides an incentive for other players to agitate via third party / dodgy means for a release.

2. How do the Dogs have the money still? They have been on a massive spending spree.

1. since him moving on was instigated by us, then the Ryan Matterson rule (assuming is was ever implemented) wouldn't apply. since this rule was brought in to stop players trying to get out of their contracts for bigger deals

2. shhhhh .... i don't think you meant to be asking that question

1. since him moving on was instigated by us, then the Ryan Matterson rule (assuming is was ever implemented) wouldn't apply. since this rule was brought in to stop players trying to get out of their contracts for bigger deals

2. shhhhh .... i don't think you meant to be asking that question

I think some people responding to my point 1 are missing the underlying point. Why was the club having to move him on after meeting with the Tigers? This seems very much a convenient way to force the club to instigate a move allowing a player to move on for a better deal.

There may be nothing to it but if this sport had integrity (it doesn't), this situation is screaming out to be investigated, it has a peculiar smell.

Doggies are going to be a force to be reckoned with next year.

They have a very, very, very good half in Burton.
He's struggling without a 7 , has been better in the centers but definitely has potential to be a great half. Not sure Flanagan is his perfect foil though.

Bringing Gus on board will help them a lot as well.
Ado-carr, TPJ, coming in, they are going to have some good attack for sure.
Add in Burton, Dufty and Naden and they are a top 8 side.

Where did he say that?
The reported acquisition of the 25-year-old is the second coup in a matter of days for the Bulldogs, after the club unveiled league icon Phil Gould as its new General Manager of Football.

While Gould is understood to have spoken to the youngster, according to the SMH, he refused to take credit for the potential signing.

"As I understand it, prior to my announcement on Friday, they were well down the track with negotiations," he told Nine's 100% Footy.

Active Now

• Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.