NEWS Tevita Pangai Jr: I have a rule now

I like the statement about the defence and focussing his aggression with ball in hand. In defence we need him to just make his tackles solid and complete 1%ers because it has been his defence that gets him into trouble. I have also always worried when he comes in heavy with high intensity as third man in a tackle because of the risk of injury to team mates (i have seen way too many hyper extended elbows and broken arms occur this way).

In attack he can drop his shoulder at top speed and flatten the opposition. Really put some fear into the halves and open some gaps when second rowers or centres try and help them out.
Agree. It's a shame because he absolutely could be an enforcer, but I just want him to do his job in defence and let his attacking football do the talking.

I’m currently doing the carnivore diet as a test I’ve tried them all and it’s awesome! But very fucking expensive, I knew he had been doing it so I’ve been looking forward to seeing how he looks on the field under this diet. Energy levels and what not but holy dooly 118kg

What?! A meat eating Eolophus roseicapilla. No way I am ruffling your feathers. But hey, **** veggie burgers

People tend to forget how impressive he is since Haas and Fifita showed up, but TPJ is a beast when on and there was a time when we would be wondering what he was going to do this week. Lately we haven't seen as much due to suspensions and media being all over Haas/Fifita, but just go back to the Cowboys game round 2 2019 (or 2018) where he just dominated their forward pack including sending LOLO to the injury shed and abusing Moose.

That's the TPJ we need back. Aggressive to a point it intimidates the oppositions forwards but smart enough to stay on the field and not give away penalties. That, with Haas/Lodge's consistency with metres and Fifita's ability to break the line from anywhere is going to be fun to watch for the next 5 years provided they stay together with a decent half

I’m currently doing the carnivore diet as a test I’ve tried them all and it’s awesome! But very fucking expensive, I knew he had been doing it so I’ve been looking forward to seeing how he looks on the field under this diet. Energy levels and what not but holy dooly 118kg
Darius and his vegan diet are very disappointed.

People tend to forget how impressive he is since Haas and Fifita showed up, but TPJ is a beast when on and there was a time when we would be wondering what he was going to do this week. Lately we haven't seen as much due to suspensions and media being all over Haas/Fifita, but just go back to the Cowboys game round 2 2019 (or 2018) where he just dominated their forward pack including sending LOLO to the injury shed and abusing Moose.

That's the TPJ we need back. Aggressive to a point it intimidates the oppositions forwards but smart enough to stay on the field and not give away penalties. That, with Haas/Lodge's consistency with metres and Fifita's ability to break the line from anywhere is going to be fun to watch for the next 5 years provided they stay together with a decent half
too right. I'd hate him to become the new Napa. Ruined due the 'new game' and picked on by officials

Here it is:

This shit is exhibit A for how harshly the referees target TPJ. That tackle on Morgan @ 4:49, he would get penalized and reported for that now, just because it looks savage enough to warrant it when it really doesn't under the rules of the game. And then again @ 5:34 on McGuire, a good solid, intimidating hit that looks almost like a shoulder charge but isn't. 2020 TPJ would almost certainly cop it for that as well. It is a laughing joke and a disgusting display of double standards. TPJ is just a grub and that's just beyond discussion now, yet Napa leads with the head in two different tackles, one of which almost shattered McC's jaw and those hits are the actual debatable ones apparently because "hE CaN't pOSsBly Be LEadInG Witrh Hed."

I'm sick of this shit. It isn't just an illusion, we are being treated unfairly. Almost the entirety of the NRL media are within the NSW bubble geographically, and it's no mystery what that bubble thinks of us, and the NRL media basically suck up that attitude like a sponge. Fox league and Nine need to establish a much, much bigger presence in QLD both North and South to balance this garbage out (don't hold your breath).

If he can keep his nose clean, and play every game as if he is playing against the Cowboys, then we have a hell of a player. He really hasnt shown he can yet.

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Maddy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • Cavalo
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Morkel
  • bb_gun
  • Spoon
  • sooticus
  • ell.d33
  • Manofoneway
  • Rah88
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.