VOTE TEVITA PANGAI JR is BHQ Player of Round 8

Who is your player of the round (pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Pick your three best players from Friday night's match against the Gold Coast Titans and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Tuesday.

Congratulations to Payne Haas, winner of Round Six. Well played!

BHQ Best 7

LEADERBOARD

Tevita Pangai Junior189
Payne Haas179
Herbie Farnworth129
Jamayne Isaako117
Jake Turpin83
Matthew Lodge61
Xavier Coates58
David Mead58
Jordan Riki57
Anthony Milford51
Corey Oates48
Tesi Niu35
Brodie Croft28
Tom Dearden18
John Asiata7
Ethan Bullemor7
Ben Te'o7
Rhys Kennedy7
Patrick Carrigan4
Alex Glenn3
Richard Kennar2
Danny Levi2
Thomas Flegler1

Gamble, Haas and TPJ my 3 votes this week easily. **** it feels good to win.

Im still not convinced Isaako is a FB even after that amazing attacking display which honestly answered some questions I didn't think he was good at, but in defense holy shit he was probably the sole player responsible for Titans points today constantly out of position in defense making it easy for the opposition halves to set up a kick.

It is so nice to have so many to choose from but I reckon:

3. TPJ - he was just a class above
2. Gamble - he literally did a TTurbo for our team, phenomenal
1. Kennedy - He needs to get some recognition for that performance he totally swung the game when he came on

Hard luck to Haas, Farnworth, Isaako (for the final 60 minutes) and even Milf but to me, those three there deserve their points.

Kennedy? lol

He has played the best footy of his career, and I'd have no problem with him retaining his spot in the 17. But he wasn't even in our top 3 middles tonight. Haas, Lodge and Carrigan were all much better than him.

Im still not convinced Isaako is a FB even after that amazing attacking display which honestly answered some questions I didn't think he was good at, but in defense holy shit he was probably the sole player responsible for Titans points today constantly out of position in defense making it easy for the opposition halves to set up a kick.
As always Isaako was terrible and then broke even by being amazing. No votes for him again this week.
TPJ, Haas, Gamble for me.

Is Isaako wasn’t a muppet at the beginning he’d be third.
I'm keeping the faith with Jamayne. He'll get better at reading the game. It's still early doors for him at fullback. His footwork is some of the best, if not the very best, in the NRL. I wonder what he'd be like at 5/8th?

I'm keeping the faith with Jamayne. He'll get better at reading the game. It's still early doors for him at fullback. His footwork is some of the best, if not the very best, in the NRL. I wonder what he'd be like at 5/8th?

I think he’s too dumb to be 5/8. He can’t temper his decision making. He wants to score off every play.

I do think he could be potentially very good at fullback if he had any idea how to position himself. I really hope we hire Slater to do some sessions with him.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.