Thanks QRL, for ruining the origin

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
As im sure many of you have found out already, the only tickets available for sale to the general public today for game 2 of the origin, we on the THIRD level of suncorp stadium and the best tickets there are priced at $175. $175 for third level!!! i paid $120 for 10 rows back last year. Only those seats in blue were in general admission:

sfx102386.gif

To sit where i sat last year, i wouldve had to pay $430 for a "cauldron club", which gets me 2 tickets to the game. I can't sit with more than 1 friend!! if you want to go with more than 1 person, sorry, ur sitting up in the nose bleeds.

The QRL has forgotten what origin is about. Its all about the rich suits who dont even give a shit who wins. QRL can get fucked. Its almost cheaper to fly to NSW to see the game, where you can get tickets to both games for $110!!

For anyone else outraged by this, please join my page http://www.facebook.com/pages/QRL-has-ruined-state-of-origin/596003853760941 and invite all you know!

Yup and platinum membership (at $680) was marketed to Broncos members as including 2 Origin tickets.

No compensation from the Broncos, or a suggestion of discount for 2014 membership.

Wow thats absolutely ridiculous

Yeah and NRL's slavery to the almighty dollar means you won't see a Sunday afternoon game with your family for that $700 price tag.

There was also a pre-sale for club members which would've reduced the general public numbers as well.

Haven't posted on BHQ for a while but had to vent about this.

Was lucky enough to get some tickets today, but that's beside the point.

Fozz - yes season members had access to a presale this year for the first time ever. Sounds awesome hey. Until you look at the price you pay.

Cat2 tickets presale were $165. Wait til today it's $125.
Cat3 presale was $115. Wait til today was $75.

So yeh we got the privilege of early access to tickets, but we had to pay an extra $40 on top of already overpriced tickets for that privilege. Absolute rort.

Disgusting that the QRL charges these prices just because they know people (sponsors) will pay it.

Welcome back Jeba, hope you're here to stay! :thumbup1:

Fozz - yes season members had access to a presale this year for the first time ever. Sounds awesome hey. Until you look at the price you pay.

So yeh we got the privilege of early access to tickets, but we had to pay an extra $40 on top of already overpriced tickets for that privilege. Absolute rort.

Disgusting that the QRL charges these prices just because they know people (sponsors) will pay it.

That's insane!!! That's got to be unprecedented where the presale tickets cost more than the standard tickets!

I went online the moment tickets were released today, and I could not get 2 seats next to each other for me and my son to come up and see the Origin

Could only get single tickets :(

Geez, didn't realise that. That fucking sucks balls.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.