That was the biggest rort in Origin history

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Lol jks. It wasn't, QLD lost and will cop it sweet. Take note NSW.

No complaints from me. I thought the refs were good too.

Refs. made a couple of bad calls but the right team won at the end of the day.

Would have been a miracle win if Queensland had of nabbed it.

I mentioned two in the other thread.

Did Bird throw a punch after the Myles mistake?

Let's see how you'd react if there were heaps of 50:50 calls. You have nothing to whinge about because you were beaten fair and square. Spare me the bullshit please, you've proved nothing.

Haha you won and youre still wingeing.

I've been rickrolled. Good sports QLD' Ers It was great game played between 2 great teams.

That there were indeed 50/50 calls.

Like I said, it balances out and I recall the forward pass to Petero but to say they had a good game is bit of a stretch IMO. Some glaring mistakes in there.

Overall QLD have been ordinary this series.

Did Cronk hold back Hayne from the ball only 2 minutes after he got back on the field? Yes! Worthy of another pebalty. Luckily for Cronk that Hayne got the ball.

And there was a clear forward pass on the first half that the refs missed. Half a metre forward. So what's your point?

Did Slater get held off the ball with a clear track to the tryline in Game 1? Yes! Worthy of another pebalty. Luckily for NSW that the ref missed it.

Last edited:
:lol: Rock who are you to judge? You're a laughing stock around here and trying to make this personal is the only worthwhile thing you can do.

Quit while you're ahead and just enjoy your 1 precious victory for the series.

I'm just a bit confused about the Morris try. I need to see some more replays to get it straight in my head, but I was under the impression that Hayne lost it while in a 1-on-1 tackle with Thurston and then kicked it, meaning it should be a knock on. Did the ref rule it 2-man strip and advantage (if there indeed was 2 in the tackle) or was it Thurston rake back and hence play on?

That being said, we probably did deserve to lose. The decider will be very interesting ;)

:lol: Rock who are you to judge? You're a laughing stock around here and trying to make this personal is the only worthwhile thing you can do.

Quit while you're ahead and just enjoy your 1 precious victory for the series.

Unless Qld pull out their collective finger, and Thurston plays like a proper 5/8, he will enjoy 2 wins. For mine, the Qld Dynasty ended with Lockyer's retirement

QLD got away with a few forward passes I thought, and while it doesnt change a thing, how come we didnt get a drop out when jennings clearly hit the ball from tates hands when he was scoring??

Heaps of unusual decisions (both ways I might add, just so Rocky isn't stupid enough to interpret this as whinging) as well I thought.. especially Jennings hitting the ball out of Tate's hand at the very end. Goal line drop out every day of the week right?!

Credit to NSW, their defence was outstanding. They tackled like their lives depended on it.

QLD are yet to click into gear at all, Thurston/Cronk looks scratchy together. But I have a feeling it'll happen in Game III like last year.

I'm just a bit confused about the Morris try. I need to see some more replays to get it straight in my head, but I was under the impression that Hayne lost it while in a 1-on-1 tackle with Thurston and then kicked it, meaning it should be a knock on.

Hayne kicked the ball before it hit the ground.

So it was a fair try.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Lozza
  • Cavalo
  • lynx000
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Redux
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.