The Anti-Bronco Conspiracy

The agenda from Fox League's social media to see that Payne Haas got suspended was ridiculous. There was 4 articles about it posted to their Facebook since last night not including the 2 about Reagan Campbell-Gillard being injured which also included calls for Haas to be suspended.

haas1.PNG

haas2.PNG

haas3.PNG

and then this one when it was announced he was suspended:

image.png

Which included lines from the article like

image.png

image.png

What a bunch of dogs. It really is us against the world.

The agenda from Fox League's social media to see that Payne Haas got suspended was ridiculous. There was 4 articles about it posted to their Facebook since last night not including the 2 about Reagan Campbell-Gillard being injured which also included calls for Haas to be suspended.

haas1.PNG

haas2.PNG

haas3.PNG

and then this one when it was announced he was suspended:

image.png

Which included lines from the article like

image.png

image.png

What a bunch of dogs. It really is us against the world.

Why is there a picture with Robati?

If they want to harp on about player safety, don't play games in the rain. Because that's what did the damage. RCG goes low on the ground and tries to lunge his body towards the line while on his knees - one knee slips on the turf as this happens, and as Haas's weight comes down, it forces him to do the splits. This is nothing like a hip drop AT ALL. You can even see the force comes down on RCG's lower back / butt, and that is what causes the injury. If I had any faith that the judiciary would act with reason, I would suggest they fight it because there is no way it's a hip drop. But I know if they do, the outcome is already pre-determined and there will be no amount of reason or logic that will overturn the decision.

And, of course, the one that had the two tacklers up high, with the third player coming in and deliberately lifting his legs up to put all of their body weight in to the pulling-down effort, is the only one that is given a fine (and no suspension)? **** off with that bullshit.

And, of course, the one that had the two tacklers up high, with the third player coming in and deliberately lifting his legs up to put all of their body weight in to the pulling-down effort, is the only one that is given a fine (and no suspension)? **** off with that bullshit.
Don't forget it was also that players second offence mate. Meanwhile, the other two hadn't been charged this year I believe

I was working with a referee from the GC today who is close to the Klown family. The main Klown allegedly has a very well known dislike for the Broncos, confirming pretty much everything we already knew.

Reviving this because of the press around Reece Walsh's forward pass this week in the media.

I have never ever seen so much stink kicked up over a forward pass in my 44 years watching footy.
My daily routine involves waking up, and enjoying a coffee while reading the BHQ forums and the news each morning.
And each morning this week, front and center on every news site is a big picture of Walsh throwing that forward pass.

This year alone there have been far bigger howlers than this forward pass, but every other incident pales in comparison to the amount of attention and calls for change/backlash that Walsh is copping, even down to the outright bullying of Walsh from major news sites (calling him the Broncos Quarterback etc etc) even when it was the refs fuckup missing the forward pass and not Walshs by throwing it.

Maybe the only other incident that comes close was last weeks Harry Grant knock on that was missed and subsequent dropping of Klein (and even then, it was news for a day or two then faded into nothing).

But this Walsh pass has been top news on NRL live, NRL 360, Buzz's column, and every other major NRL news article has been pushing it hard.

Im not saying there is a conspiracy, but there is also no doubt that the Broncos cop it harder than every other team when it comes to shit like this.

Reviving this because of the press around Reece Walsh's forward pass this week in the media.

I have never ever seen so much stink kicked up over a forward pass in my 44 years watching footy.
My daily routine involves waking up, and enjoying a coffee while reading the BHQ forums and the news each morning.
And each morning this week, front and center on every news site is a big picture of Walsh throwing that forward pass.

This year alone there have been far bigger howlers than this forward pass, but every other incident pales in comparison to the amount of attention and calls for change/backlash that Walsh is copping, even down to the outright bullying of Walsh from major news sites (calling him the Broncos Quarterback etc etc) even when it was the refs fuckup missing the forward pass and not Walshs by throwing it.

Maybe the only other incident that comes close was last weeks Harry Grant knock on that was missed and subsequent dropping of Klein (and even then, it was news for a day or two then faded into nothing).

But this Walsh pass has been top news on NRL live, NRL 360, Buzz's column, and every other major NRL news article has been pushing it hard.

Im not saying there is a conspiracy, but there is also no doubt that the Broncos cop it harder than every other team when it comes to shit like this.
Let them hate. I only hate it when there is a clear game management factor involved. The media can whinge and moan and gloat over our failures all they like, but the systematic bullshit that was used against us after the Corona stoppage is absolutely heinous. I'm certain it was to introduce the Dolphins and I'm glad their initial season was so successful, because if it weren't making money, we'd have a Melbourne Storm competitor in our own backyard.
I'm certain News Corp. took the hit financially and made a deal with the NRL. A couple of shit years to introduce Brizzy 2, then give us another trophy. I thought it would be our year next year as a Reynolds' swansong, but only because I thought the Dolphins needed to get their feet with fans. I miscalculated their popularity, or how sports-mad Brisbanites are.

Can't wait for 3 hour games next year because the bunker goes back and spends 15 minutes every try reviewing every pass in the lead up to a try. "Let's just roll through that pass from John Johnny Johnson because it looks forward. And replay. Now full speed. Now let's check all angles. And slow motion"

Aging Matt Damon GIF

Can't wait for 3 hour games next year because the bunker goes back and spends 15 minutes every try reviewing every pass in the lead up to a try. "Let's just roll through that pass from John Johnny Johnson because it looks forward. And replay. Now full speed. Now let's check all angles. And slow motion"

Aging Matt Damon GIF
Think on the positives, you can buy more fried food and alcohol at the stadium. If you're at home you'll have more time to think about KFC as the juicy bucket sits on the screen in the background. It's Win-Win-Win. $uper Idea, Mr. V'landys.

Active Now

• Alec
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • porouian
  • jarro65
  • Big Del
  • Manlyman
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  • Skathen
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.