The BHQ Automotive Thread

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Fair enough, but that wasn't the context of UB's "just buy a better car" statement.
I know, but you went on to generalise a bit too. I think SF has a nice car, I don't want to see him **** it.

I'd be more supportive of having a turbo of the little donk than installing dud shit in the interior. Would void the warranty, but would go fast.

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
I've probably asked, but have you put them on a strip? Times?
Negative to both. The FB group I am in for the new mustang, the head of that group had her $120K plus mustang taken out by an AC Cobra replica during a parade lap. They were both insured with Shannons, no insurance on either, her car was a write off. As soon as you are anywhere near a track, you void your insurance.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Negative to both. The FB group I am in for the new mustang, the head of that group had her $120K plus mustang taken out by an AC Cobra replica during a parade lap. They were both insured with Shannons, no insurance on either, her car was a write off. As soon as you are anywhere near a track, you void your insurance.
I assume that insuring it on the track costs a big whack too?

NRL Player
I assume that insuring it on the track costs a big whack too?
We pay up towards 20K+ depending on the event. Something like Bathurst 12 hour starts at 50k plus for basic insurance and that depends on the driver.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.