The BHQ Automotive Thread

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Also, for anyone who missed it, two more BHQ'ers with absolute beasts in their collective garages!

Already own mine

Very nice Oxy, I wouldn't mind catching up with you to check it out sometime.

Here is one of mine which like Oxy I currently own:-

Still waiting for [MENTION=2065]lynx000[/MENTION] to post some photos that have been taken with a camera and not a potato. :laugh:

Anonymous person

Banned User
heres my old girl. still gotta get around to putting clear reflectors on the front again, used to have them on then someone thieved them off the car while i was at work :glare:. got another pair, just havent put them on yet.

Attachments

Kimlo

International Captain
Brisbane
Hey [MENTION=2021]broncospwn[/MENTION], do you have any nice pics of your Rexy? Post one up bro!

I think I saw one on Facey a while ago, but that was just a crappy phone pic.
Ill check once I'm on my computer. Sold that beast a few weeks back though, with the company car I didn't want to be paying the high insurance costs.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Lol, I swear in another thread a few months ago, you said you weren't going to sell the Rexy for ages because you loved it so much!

What is the work car?

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Yeeew, have managed to get a mate to photograph the S2K. He's not a pro or anything, but owns an expensive camera and has all the gear, plus he knows a bit about photography. Will defo do a much better job than I could!

I just went for a drive after work to scout some locations. I didn't think I'd ever be so keen to have photos taken of a car lol. :laugh:

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Saw some photos on reddit of the vehicles featured in this crash, then stumbled across the video of it. All I can say is, HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kimlo

International Captain
Brisbane
Lol, I swear in another thread a few months ago, you said you weren't going to sell the Rexy for ages because you loved it so much!

What is the work car?
I wasn't. But my new job gives me a free car to drive, free fuel, maintained at their cost so I didn't want to sink money into a car when I don't need to.

My new work car is a turtle of a car, a Holden Combo but hopefully I'll be getting a Volkswagen TDI Caddy soon.

And no good pictures of my Rexy, I can't find where I backed up my old pictures folder to :(

Last edited:

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Do you offer candy to children in that? :tongue_smilie:

Here's a quick phone pic of the S2K this arvo:

This is pretty much how it was when we bought it... except it was a bit lower and had wanky 'S2000' stickers plastered all over it.

Anonymous person

Banned User
I need a bit of a trim around the sides, you free this arvo? :P

just kidding, looks good. Not a big fan of s2000s but can appreciate why others are.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
I need a bit of a trim around the sides, you free this arvo? :P
Lol, the previous owner actually fits this stereotype!

I'm not a fan of all the carbon fibre shit.

Still a work in progress! It was much more 'boyracer' when we bought it. Slowly moving away from that.

Morkel

International Captain
Do you offer candy to children in that? :tongue_smilie:

Here's a quick phone pic of the S2K this arvo:

This is pretty much how it was when we bought it... except it was a bit lower and had wanky 'S2000' stickers plastered all over it.
Always wanted to know whether they are actually quick or whether they're gutless up to 6000rpm and therefore useless real-world?

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Always wanted to know whether they are actually quick or whether they're gutless up to 6000rpm and therefore useless real-world?
They're actually pretty nippy, but yeah, once you get those revs up...

Hardly useless real-world... it's all about corners/winding roads!

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Hahaha, just pulled into some industrial estate, was eerily quite now that I think about it. Probably wouldn't stop there by myself to take photos at night!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising