The BHQCREW....

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Didn't know which one to post , so posted both.... we rock.....

Us after a great win...... 12 - 2 I think the score was......

Back row: Bford, Hammo, Beadsy, Walker, Andy, Me, Kristal
Front Row: Rubes, Coxy, Stu, Luke.

Missing Ghibli, Dan, and Bfoods mate..... arghhh whats his name...

And I don't think I have forgotten anyone if I have, let me know and I'll fix.

I'll get a full group pic hopefully later on.

bhqcrew1.JPG

bhqcrew2.JPG

Great photos. Great win too. Started a bit slow, let in an early try and then they had a second disallowed wrongly. Hammo scored 3 tries. Went himself all night even with massive overlaps on his outside. Glory boy ;-)

Only thing to improve is the defensive line speed. Just need to get back quick after the tag and move up in a straight line. We got a bit staggered at times.

Looking forward to next week!

Awesome photo fellas! Rubes reminds me of Andrew Symonds! [icon_lol1.

rubes should remind you of sam thaiday more ;-)

You guys look LIKE a team and a good one too... not too confident about going up against them yet.

Shaun, hope you can do something about our team otherwise we are going to get an arse whopping by the Brisbane crew. No bets happening until we get combinations going. :P

Well hold your tongue first Son! You'll have to see the talent on our team before making judgement mate! icon_thumbs_u

ooh you guys wear skins, you must be good....

LOL! Well, Rubes, Kristal and I do (although I didn't this week). So we is teh hawt!111!!one!!!

They're just showing off - state team players think they're better than the rest.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Jason Simmons
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.