The Big Bash 2011/2012

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Is anyone interested in this?? Also if anyone wants to have a crack at the Fantasy League I'll line one up.

First game is on Friday when the Brisbane Heat take on the Sydney Sixers.

I'll be in on the Fantasy League.

I got Heat season tickets. Should be a lot of fun I reckon. Devestated that Cutting will miss the whole tournament but on the other hand very excited to see Haydos back at the Gabba. Hope he and McCullum get some good partnerships going!!!

I was going to get the season tickets but I wanted to sit down the bottom to take some catches. :haha: Absolutely gutted for Cutting, he will bounce back though. I reckon the Heat have a pretty good side. I'll be there against the stars it will be exciting.

I do think they should have condensed the competition into a shorter time from so we could have had more first class cricket played while the test matches are on though. It will be fun though and it is the way cricket is going int he future.

I am hoping to attend all the home games. I was going to get membership but I'm not sure about work commitments.

Definitely going to the first game though!

Cutting missing the season is a blessing. He's a terrible white ball bowler. Al McDermott excells with the white ball. He's been killing it in grade cricket.

Last edited:
I couldn't believe the Heat hadn't signed McDermott up before Gale. I am surprised with the team that the Heat picked. Can't believe they didn't pick Neser, unless he is injured.

Cutting would be a bargain for $75k if he wasn't injured.

Turns out Neser is in South Africa for his sisters wedding. Should be back for the game against the stars. I like the kid.

This has been a disaster for the heat so far..

Long way off where we should be at the moment. Looks a slow pitch do may come down to how well Hauritz bowls.

The slow pitch has clearly caught us off guard. Hauritz, Hopes and Christian the keys with the ball

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • Morkel
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.