The Brisbane Lions just took outright 1st in the AFL with a round to go

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
What the **** is doing with them this year? They've come from the clouds.

They’ve been building for a couple of years but they are a year or two ahead of where everyone thought they would be. Genuine contenders, very good to watch too.

Better than being on the Wallabies lol

Man, at least one Brisbane football team is flying. So glad I'm an AFL fan and can enjoy that Brisbane side doing well.

****, I didn't even know the afl season had resumed. Doesn't matter how well they go though because they won three premierships in a row a few years back and still only drew flies. Oh, and ex pats. I suppose it's good we are kicking Victorians but it's not the same as bashing NSWankers.

So what consequences does this Essendon players Corona confirmation have? Has he played in any games since the resumption? Has he been around his teammates?

Last edited:
So what consequences does this Essendon players Corona confirmation have? Has he played in any games since the resumption? Has he been around his teammates?
He was in a weights group with 7 other teammates, who happen to be their entire backline. I believe the AFL has said if they've got enough players to field a team next week (ie. More than 22 players not in forced quarantine), they have to play.

He was in a weights group with 7 other teammates, who happen to be their entire backline. I believe the AFL has said if they've got enough players to field a team next week (ie. More than 22 players not in forced quarantine), they have to play.

Man losing your whole backline all at once, they will be like us soon enough, bottom dwellers.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bronx48
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Inknition
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Galah
  • Morkel
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • westy316
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.