The Broncoman NSW verbal diarrhea thread

I've always bleed blue it hasn't come around since 2006. I was extremly passionate during 1999-2005 but since 2006 I just get pumped up more. I passionatley support and bleed for every sporting team I follow.

Lol... Weren't you born in like 1998?

Passionate supporter from 1 years old?
And I'd hate to see your house with all that bleeding around.

If you've been born and raised in NSW for 16 years, should you support the blues?

Yes. If you can't support your state of origin, then don't support either state.

I don't blame the NSW kids turning away from their team though. They're pretty hopeless and really lack passion.

Yes. If you can't support your state of origin, then don't support either state.

I don't blame the NSW kids turning away from their team though. They're pretty hopeless and really lack passion.
Caught anything lately? :fishing:

Yes. I remember sitting in the driving rain watching game 2 that year. Also correct me if i'm wrong but wern't you 11 the last time NSW won a series, so you are only a year older than me. Age doesn't make a difference.

No I wasn't 11 but lol at being a passionate supporter at 4 years old.

Read Craddock's article in the paper this morning. Short memories

Without a link CBF finding it.

Given that the current streak of six series wins is nearly a fifth of the entire history of Origin, it's not really a case of short memories. It must seem like a long time for mainstays like Paul Gallen, Jarryd Hayne and Kurt Gidley given that they've never had a single series win in their entire Origin career.

What crap comments from Meninga today stating that QLD are the underdogs. What garbage! you've won 6 straight series and you're still living in the 80's?. Come on live in today's world not the one from 30 years ago.

What crap comments from Meninga today stating that QLD are the underdogs. What garbage! you've won 6 straight series and you're still living in the 80's?. Come on live in today's world not the one from 30 years ago.

No Lockyer.

Congrats on the great memory. Remembering ANYTHING at 4 years of age is an incredible feat

Not too much has changed, he still gets spoon fed and needs his arse wiped

Not too much has changed, he still gets spoon fed and needs his arse wiped

I think he might have evolved a bit. Now he dispenses shit from his mouth so he only needs to wipe the one hole.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.