The Broncoman NSW verbal diarrhea thread

Shut the **** up Kerrodd before I shut your mouth pernamently.

It's in the paper this morning and it's on the Courier's website.

Shut the **** up Kerrodd before I shut your mouth pernamently.
I'd love to see you say that to his face. Won't happen though, you're made of blewser stuff! :loser:

If anyone thinks i'm a bitter Blues supporter you're wrong. I didn't complain at all about the Inglis try in Game 1 instead I pointed out to the Blues not taking advantage of the glut of possession and territory they earned and Im just a diehard supporter just stating an opinion. I love Rugby League dearly and i love being involved with the Mighty Brisbane Broncos, Sydney Roosters and NSW Blues.

We don't mind you having an opinion but not when it's a non sensible rant

Walters is spot on. If Watmough actually cared about his state and not just himself he would have turned up to NSW camp for SOO1 as 18th man and not had a giant sook and turn it down. I cannot think of a single QLD player running around at the moment that would have done the same thing. Watmough is a sook and is yet another selfish Blue that just doesn't care enough.

I heard the Blues were at training the other night and they went out onto the paddock and Ricky said "Righto boys get into your normal positions". Then they all went and stood behind the goal posts and looked up.

Something i really don't get about Kieran Perkins and Wendell Sailor especially is that they are proud passionate QLD'Ers but they live in SYDNEY. If they love QLD so much how come they don't live there?.

Something i really don't get about Kieran Perkins and Wendell Sailor especially is that they are proud passionate QLD'Ers but they live in SYDNEY. If they love QLD so much how come they don't live there?.
I believe it's called money...

Says the blew in Brisbane...

The funniest part of this post is the fact that you are being serious.

Funny or sad, I'm not sure.

About my post after game 3, yeah i'm extremly passionate about NSW but I can give credit to other teams when it's deserved. Thanks everyone for noticing that I was expecting a lot of posts like "Get that into ya Broncoman, in your face ETC, but I didn't happen. Great form everyone. Coped some banter at school though

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.