The controversial thread

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
That's very true........we might come across as racist cunts here in OZ, but when you live in any Asian country......they take it up a notch or two.
Against blacks sure, not against whites in general. Australia is far more racist against Asians than Asians are towards whites.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Against blacks sure, not against whites in general. Australia is far more racist against Asians than Asians are towards whites.
Lot of generalisations bandied around in this thread. We could go on and on really. The only issues I’ve had with any international students over the last decade or so of tertiary teaching would be Muslim women. Seriously. None at all with Asian’s in Australia.

The only other time I’ve been treated like shit was in Spain, but that was because I looked like a wanker Pom who cause endless amounts of trouble over there. Once they realised I was from Australia, they couldn’t do enough for us.

Last edited:

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Third Rock from the Sun
Yep. A friend of mine has been a teacher in Japan for roughly 15yrs and some of the stuff he posts on facebook about it is nuts. If you're a tourist, they're the nicest most helpful people ever. If you're obviously living there, completely different.
You're still excluded from plenty of things as a "gaijin" tourist, even when accompanied by a Japanese national. You will find plenty of places are "Japanese only" in many Japanese cities...

Alec

International Rep
So the NSW premier says social distancing will possibly remain until a vaccine is discovered. I can't see that happening if the vaccine is 12-18 months away. At some point people will snap.

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
So the NSW premier says social distancing will possibly remain until a vaccine is discovered. I can't see that happening if the vaccine is 12-18 months away. At some point people will snap.
The NSW premier would be better off keeping an eye on his her cruise ship terminals you'd think.

The stupid fuckwit....
- Merged

Except white people who live in Asian countries barely got bullied or abused.
Not sure where you're getting your information from but.....that's bullshit.

Last edited:

Socnorb

NRL Captain
The NSW premier would be better off keeping an eye on his cruise ship terminals you'd think.

The stupid fuckwit....
- Merged

Not sure where you're getting your information from but.....that's bullshit.
Her Cruise ship terminals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulietaRai

Twitter