The Countdown

Lets get it on!! Oh yeah how sweet will it be watching Lockyer put Foalu over time after time... It is going to be totally awesome, some people might even say Legenddddary!!!

Beads6 said:
Lets get it on!! Oh yeah how sweet will it be watching Lockyer put Foalu over time after time... It is going to be totally awesome, some people might even say Legenddddary!!!

Lets hope so mate! Need to get away to a good start, set the tone for the long season ahead

Not to burst any bubbles, but last time we did this the Broncos finished 8th so we called it off!!!! Anyways, might bring some luck this year!

I have no knowledge of such an event

I don't think I was on BHQ then

6 days 23 hours 25 minutes

Less than 6 days 23 hours and 25 minutes to go. [icon_razz1

I'm just looking forward to the teams being named on Tuesday. :mrgreen:

Everytime I read this thread, "The Final Countdown" gets stuck in my head...

I was just reading Alpha on my lunch break and when I started reading the Israel Folau article I got so excited I couldn't finish reading it otherwise I would have started jumping all over the place.

Footys back!

Anyone else get nervous? I get nervous. Does that mean I take it to seriously? Or maybe it's a mixture of excitement and nerves.....eek! Not long now approx 5 hours to go. Yippee Yi Yo Ki Yay!

mrslong said:
Anyone else get nervous? I get nervous. Does that mean I take it to seriously? Or maybe it's a mixture of excitement and nerves.....eek! Not long now approx 5 hours to go. Yippee Yi Yo Ki Yay!

Deep breaths mrslong, I'm excited too but you have to stay calm.

breathing in...breathing out...breathing in...EEEKKKKK!

Bout 4 hours now. Do you need a paper bag to breath into mrslong?

Unread

Active Now

• barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.