The Dolphins discussion

The only games I’d move to Suncorp if I was a dolphin fan would be broncos, Storm, cowboys and maybe titans. They would definitely get a crowd and coin from those 4. Every other team should be at dolphin oval.
Apparently part of their NRL licence is they had to agree to 7 games at Suncorp per year, something about an NRL game in Suncorp every week.

Magic round and origin on top of that, that's 21 games I'm guessing but don't know where the rest is coming from.
8 over magic round... suddenly we're almost at 30... reckon NSWRL will sell that as overachieving

Isaiya Katoa field goal gets Penrith home in Flegg 19-18 over Knights.

Isaiya Katoa field goal gets Penrith home in Flegg 19-18 over Knights.
And Penrith lead early on vs Canterbury in the NSW Cup GF. The club is in pretty decent shape. They could dominate for the next decade.

Herman Ese’ese has agreed to a 1 year deal to join the The next year

The The will be playing 7 games out of Lang Park next season ... no wonder they don't want Redcliffe in their name
They will be at Redcliffe soon enough when they realise the stadium is far too big for their fanbase.

Herman Ese’ese has agreed to a 1 year deal to join the The next year

My Barber will be pleased *pauses for bald guy jokes* he has a signed jersey from him when he was at the Broncos. Always said he was a nice guy

I'm just surprised you can get up on those barber chairs.
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

I always liked Herman. He was coming good just as he left to Newy and then went to where careers go to die the Titans and only playing every other week and getting suspended when he did

I think from here on we refer to them as The KINGS

Hmmm you change the colours slightly and it kind of looks like another team just down the road

Active Now

• marw
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.