The Federal Election

Who will you vote for in the 2019 Federal Election?

• Labor

• Greens

• Liberal

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Battler

NRL Captain
North Brisbane
The LNP had momentum and would have swept the election if we didn't have compulsory voting. Both parties are a joke, but the ALP is an absolute shadow of their former selves and will spend their short reign trying to pass ridiculous tax laws, such as on trusts, which will be perpetually challenged in parliament and in the courts.

Compulsory voting needs to be done away with and we should be able to vote directly for a President to run the executive because that's effectively how most of the public votes in Australia anyway. For example, who actually gives a **** about their local member? Pretty much everyone thinks they're voting for Shorten or Morrison.

EDIT: Shorten is way too weak of a leader to last two terms. He'll either be disposed for a strong personality like Albanese or the ALP will get dominated in the next election.

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Sausage sizzle was available at my polling station, and it was fucking delicious. They even had bacon & egg burgers cranking.
Man, ours was a let down. I mean, I got my snag on bread (x2), but they were just supermarket snags. Which, at home, I love, that's fine. But you get a sausage sizzle, you kind of expect the butchers cheap snags.

Unbreakable

International Rep
27.4° S, 153.0° E
Man, ours was a let down. I mean, I got my snag on bread (x2), but they were just supermarket snags. Which, at home, I love, that's fine. But you get a sausage sizzle, you kind of expect the butchers cheap snags.
Ours was great, they had these thick ass butchers snags, heaps of onions, fresh bread.

Bracken Ridge State School for the record, A grade polling station!

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Ours was great, they had these thick ass butchers snags, heaps of onions, fresh bread.

Bracken Ridge State School for the record, A grade polling station!
I went to Bray Park, which at the last state and local elections was an excellent choice. The put my onion under the snag. I can forgive the woolies snags, I mean it's $5 well spent even if it's shit. But onions under the snag in a grassed area. That's just outright democracy manifest.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
the butchers cheap snags.
The cheapest, nastiest snags are the fucking best tasting, hands down.

**** yo angus beef, rosemary and garlic lamb, duck rectum type snags - keep it simple, fam.

Rosemary and garlic lamb is fucking dynamite, but if I want that, I'll have a motherfucking roast with some damn fucking baked potatoes.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane

**** yo angus beef, rosemary and garlic lamb, duck rectum type snags - keep it simple, fam.

Rosemary and garlic lamb is fucking dynamite, but if I want that, I'll have a motherfucking roast with some damn fucking baked potatoes.
This! Snags aren't fancy. They're little bags of trash that already taste amazing.

bb_gun

NRL Player

Don't knock duck rectum sausages until you've tried them!

Kimlo

International Captain
Brisbane
Liberals looking likely, maybe a minority government though. Still heaps of votes to be counted though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter