NEWS The Fifita saga according to Paul Kent

When Nelson Asofa-Solomona went triple-Chuck Norris on local thugs at the La Favela bar in Bali it sparked, like flies at a barbecue, the coming of summer.

Stopped reading there, just too cringeworthy.

Guys. Watch your step around this article. I stood on it and it's stuck on my shoe and it stinks.

That's the worst article I've ever seen written by a "professional", and there has been some doozies. What's worse, in this day and age of sensationalist writing, there is absolutely no way for the record to be set straight on his blatant lies. And if the fans like us take him to task, all it does is get him more clicks, which is exactly what he wants. It's pathetic.

To compare fifita's slap on the head to Nicholas Carr's incident is ridiculous.

He mentions Carr's drop kick on the guy on the scooter but fails to report the rest of the mayhem Carr got up to on that night. Not the damage to property, break and enters, assault of a resident in their home and theft of a motorcycle.

But of course the true facts did not suit his narrative.

This is a preview into the meltdown that will occur in Sydney when he does re-sign for us on about 700k.

Facts always get in the way of a good story.

Aww poor Kent's having a massive tantrum...
Maybe White should give him a hug too.

Gotta love the outrage that we are somehow able to sign one of our own.

Where are the Kent articles about the Roosters salary cap. I haven't read/heard anything apart from a little nudge nudge wink wink and everyone has a knowing chuckle.
This guy has fallen for his own high profile.
I'm convinced this fuckwit doesn't even know it's the NRL after his "we invited them into our competition" remark.

He flew into Australia and was surrounded by club officials. It’s not sure, given the charge, whether they were protecting Fifita from the public or the public from Fifita. After all, nobody knows what it takes to spark him in to action.
I just read the article properly. This line is disgraceful. If I were Fifita or the club I would be exploring all options. What a scumbag Kent is.

I just read the article properly. This line is disgraceful. If I were Fifita or the club I would be exploring all options. What a scumbag Kent is.
Our club are pushovers. They let Roy Masters accuse Darren Lockyer and Broncos players of being involved in the Titans cocaine scandal without so much as a whimper. They let the media walk all of them and then go running to them at every point so they have something to print, that vegan quote for example. **** rugby league media. I'd be so happy to go a season without the players pissing in our pockets every day and having nothing to do with the media. Hire someone to speak on behalf of the Broncos instead if they have to.

That is one of the worst things I have ever read from a sports journalist. 30k and no actual evidence of the so called assualt, held in jail for 3 days pissing in bottles and Kent is insinuating what exactly. That the Broncos set this up to sign him for 250k less a year or that we paid 30k to get him home. Its actually disgraceful journalism.

Whats funny is that I could actually see Kent writing a puff piece if the Roosters signed him on 500k, talking about the risk in signing him after this. The bias just oozes from him.

Where are the Kent articles about the Roosters salary cap. I haven't read/heard anything apart from a little nudge nudge wink wink and everyone has a knowing chuckle.
This guy has fallen for his own high profile.
I'm convinced this fuckwit doesn't even know it's the NRL after his "we invited them into our competition" remark.

Not suggesting this happens because I don’t know, but if I was Politis I’d be treating journos to lunches and making them believe we’re mates.

This an absolute P Kent special.

Have a go at the Broncos - check
Praise the Storm, somehow - check
Criticise the NRL - check
Complain about media access - check

Tick tock, tick tock. He's so reliable you can set your watch to him.

He is trying to influence the result of the inquiry. He has form for it.
Then, when people complain about how much influence the media have he will play it down. His MO is, produce a piece saying how soft the NRL are and link incidents, which have no comparison, to cause as much outrage as possible then sit back and say I told you so.

This guy has gone from being someone I enjoyed listening to someone I can't stand because his opinion is bias

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Bongo
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • NSW stables
  • Socnorb
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • Alec
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Lurker
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • kman
  • barker
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.