The fight ahead for Corey Oates

Look at Parra without Semi. His best position with us is as a winger. I will contradict myself and say that maybe we should give him $600k!

I dont doubt at all at this moment in time he is more valuable to us as a winger. If he doewny feel that way I'm not sure where we go.

I dont doubt at all at this moment in time he is more valuable to us as a winger. If he doewny feel that way I'm not sure where we go.
Maybe in the centres or let him go if he wants second row!
He is high impact on the wing though. Semi was as well but better. Players like that are worth the extra coin on the wing.

I wouldn’t mind us having a crack at Mansour. He can replace Oates on the wing.

Oates can either start off in QLD Cup or leave.

I wouldn’t mind us having a crack at Mansour. He can replace Oates on the wing.

Oates can either start off in QLD Cup or leave.
Nah the dude is injury prone. good player but can't catch a break.

Do we have any winger coming through that's not Pearson?

From all reports it sounds like he's a bit of a loose cannon, think we've got enough of them on this team at the moment, maybe we should try recruiting some good blokes for a couple of years before we go after anymore flight risks.

Yeah, remember how well we went with Griffin’s Choir Boys?

I've not seen an ounce of reason that Oates should be considered for a second row job in this squad. If he's not on the wing, I don't have a spot for him in the team, and he should go somewhere else.

I would love to see him stick on the wing though. Like now. Instead of being in the middle of the field, trying to be something he's not.

A centre bumped him off like a rag doll tonight.......

It's wing or nothing.

A centre bumped him off like a rag doll tonight.......

It's wing or nothing.
Come on mate - but he wants to be a back rower! Hes tall so surely he will be good at back row and because he wants to be back row we should give him a go. We dont want to upset him ...................

Sign him, he can play 2RF in Origin time if he wants, wing otherwise.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Aldo
  • Organix
  • Dash
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Battler
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • westy316
  • bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • kiwi2
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.