The Gambling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeba

International
Coxy said:
Jeb, you DON'T understand it. If you did you wouldn't say it's hoping NSW win in ANY shape or form.

The car insurance analogy is a good one. You don't WANT to crash your car, but you want to know you can get a replacement if you do happen to crash it.
Coxy, I DO understand it. Just stating why I would NEVER do it.

Maybe my choice of words was wrong. I hate looking on the bright side of a NSW win icon_thumbs_u

Jeba

International
Couple of bets I will put on.

1. Queensland over 6.5 points
Paying $2.35, since 2003 there has been a field goal kicked in every series opener. Queensland have a massive chance of 6 points every try they score with Thurston as their goal kicker and they only need to score once more than the Blues, then pop over the field goal inside the last 10 minutes.

2. Draw/QLD
The half-time/full-time double here and I can see a tight game in the first half and the Maroons pulling through in the end. Paying $15.

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Dave said:
Queenslander you sound like a guy I used to know who put $1 on every horse in a race! [icon_lol1.

I hope you end up in front mate but do you make a profit on every combination you take or do you have an even stake on every outcome?
Ill make sure that no matter what happens, if nsw win, ill be ahead, lets just put it that way. I need something to fall back on if that disastrous outcome occuers.

G

QUEENSLANDER said:
Ill make sure that no matter what happens, if nsw win, ill be ahead, lets just put it that way. I need something to fall back on WHEN that MARVELLOUS outcome occuers.
Corrected your post. You can thank me later.

Jeza23

NRL Player
Home & Work
I got the last tryscorer up! $5 and 9-1.....return of $45...not too shabby! _woohoo_

All be it by mistake, I wanted Izzy as first try scorer but I put in the wrong code. Which turned out winning about 150 for my family cos they got on Izzy as well! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Foordy

International Captain
Staff
i have placed 2 multi-bets for this weekend:

the first one is:

Manly to beat Dragons by 13+
Storm to beat Rabbitohs by 13+
Roosters to beat Warriors
Titans to beat Tigers

$5 wager @ $18.30

the second one is:

Australia to draw with Ghana in the soccer friendly on Friday
Titans to beat Tigers (NRL)
Strom to beat Rabbitohs by 13+

$5 wager at $14.35

[icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray.

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
briareos said:
Hope those with insurance bets are happy with our dirty, filthy, stained lucre.

[icon_evillaugh

The $93 i won helped me deal with the loss. Instead of being depressed and poor, im just depressed with money to buy more alcohol.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Captain
so im at the pub with my dear old Dad for the first time in over 15yrs😊. Anyone got a hot tip for us this afternoon!?

I had no idea this thread we're in existed haha, we have another one in the link above. Not too much around this afternoon that I can see sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.