The Gambling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTS
Vatuvei (wonder if I could claim if he stuffs up and Newcastle gets a try off it [icon_evillaugh )
Nightingale

High-Low
Parra-Cowboys
Tits-Storm (our defence has been excellent)
Manly-Storm

That will be it for me.

On Brisbane @ 2.60 (before withdrawls - regretting it now and will probably take a small loss on it)
Bulldogs @ 2.50 and 1-12 @ 4.30 (System Pick [icon_wink ).

That's for the Friday games, will check out the rest later. Placed the most awesome bet today though;

Peter Wallace - Dally M Medal Winner - $34.00 icon_thumbs_u

Leo said:

WICKED odds. 5 points from 3 rounds and he's still at massive overs. Just quietly, how much did you lash out with on that one??

Not a bad bet at all, Wallace looks the goods and will certainly be up there if he stays fit and we make the top 2 or 3. Bets for me for Friday, Wallace FTS, Broncos with the line start most likely, I am also keen to take on the Bulldogs too they haven't been too bad so far and will have plenty to play for against a side that considering there roster are not setting the world on fire just yet.

mick! said:
Leo said:

WICKED odds. 5 points from 3 rounds and he's still at massive overs. Just quietly, how much did you lash out with on that one??

Not much, just $100. Didn't want to go jinxing him now and you never can trust the voting process - particularly when it's regarding a Bronco.

PS - Ironic that I mention the voting process given how great an event Eurovision is for betting [icon_lol1.

My official Friday night bets are

Wallace FTS $5 @ 25
Anasta FTS $5 @ 18
Roosters/Roosters HF FT Double $10 @ 2.10
Brisbane/Brisbane HF FT Double $20 @ 4.05
Multi: Brisbane + 4.5 - Roosters/Roosters HF FT - St Kilda under 39.5 $10 @ 9.20

Thought id post up my weekend bet as its nearing the monday night game now and ive got a lot riding on it.

On friday i put $5 on the following multi

Titans to win @ $3
Broncos -2.5 @ $1.90
Roosters -2.5 @ $1.90
Sharks to score first with a try $2.10

So possible $113 to me tonight if sharks get a try to open the scoring... hooray!

also hedged my bets today to ensure i win or come out even.
$10 on souths try to open scoring @ $2.50
$5 on a penalty goal by souths @ $8
$5 on a penalty goal by sharks @ $8

so best case i win my multi, worst case, souths score a try first and im even, penalty goal im up $15 :D

Go the scoreless draw tonight [icon_razz1, nah I think your multi is looking very good although the Sharks do take a lot of shots at penalty goal having Covell.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Go the scoreless draw tonight [icon_razz1, nah I think your multi is looking very good although the Sharks do take a lot of shots at penalty goal having Covell.

yeah thats a good point. thought with such a big possible payoff i may as well hedge my bets and cover all of my bases (apart from no score and field goals lol)

Geez, I can't bag a winner in the one sport I follow. Then I put a lazy tenner on a race I knew nothing about and that pays off [icon_shru

Anyway, league related: FTS Ennis.

Also put a lazy $5 on Souths first win being against the Rooters in round 25. 501-1 odds. [icon_shady

So based on my form, if you've put money on that...it's as good as gone! [icon_lol1.

I had the Broncos by 9+ at the half if Ennis didn't miss 3 conversions and Stagg didn't decide to butcher a try by holding on to Merritt I would have walk home but instead we led by 8 [icon_non

I ended up with a last minute margin bet too.

Broncos by 13-19 at 80 minutes. Only $37 but a win is a win! _woohoo_

been a bit lucky today so I chanced my arm with Lyon/Manly 1-12 for tommorow.

Had Merritt for last try and Broncos 1-12.

Farking last-second try killed both for me. Not that I care too much though. [icon_wink

I'm up so far this year but not by much.

This week I'm going for - (I love multi bets BTW which are like all up bets on horse racing)

Rugby League:NRL Rd8 Sths-NQld 1stScr Nth Queensland Try $1.95 (First points will be a Nth QLD Try)
Rugby League:NRL Rd8 Penr-Parr Hd2Hd Parramatta $1.90
Rugby League:NRL Rd8 Newc-GCst Hd2Hd Gold Coast $2.00
Rugby League:NRL Rd8 Warr-Canb Line Canberra +6.5 $1.85
$5 bet = $68.50 Win

Rugby League:NRL Rd8 WTig-Bris Line Brisbane -4.5 $1.90
Rugby League:NRL Rd8 Newc-GCst Line Gold Coast +1.5 $1.90
Rugby League:NRL Rd8 Sths-NQld Line Nth Qld -7.5 $1.90
$15 bet = $102.75 Win

Parramatta lowest scoring team @ $9 could be worth a shot I reckon.

Titans are $13 for highest scoring team! I know their away record is poor but that is outrageous odds! I put a tenner on them.

I reckon if all the Knights players pull up OK from City-Country they are specials over the Tits.

Jebadude said:
I reckon if all the Knights players pull up OK from City-Country they are specials over the Tits.

I think they are good things as well icon_thumbs_u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manofoneway
  • heartly87
  • Hurrijo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Skathen
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mitch222
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • Spoon
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.