The great Seibold cleanout

But he’s better this year. Can’t wait for your response
"He had multiple games like he did last night last year"

Multiple means more than one...

"He had multiple games like he did last night last year"

Multiple means more than one...
Yeah without the try assists and kicking game that has gotten better. I don’t really know how to explain this any further. He’s added to his already really good game which has made him better this year.

Why are you so butt hurt about this?

Cook was good last year, he’s just better this year.
Great response, well thought out. I watched last year, and this year. He isn't better. He has been unreal the last month, that's 4 weeks. He was at that level ALL YEAR last year. His role has changed in the 20 metres zone where he provides the last pass much more often as teams are worried about his running game. His kicking game has improved but he wasn't doing a lot of kicking last year.

Great response, well thought out. I watched last year, and this year. He isn't better. He has been unreal the last month, that's 4 weeks. He was at that level ALL YEAR last year. His role has changed in the 20 metres zone where he provides the last pass much more often as teams are worried about his running game. His kicking game has improved but he wasn't doing a lot of kicking last year.
So he’s gotten better? Glad we agree

You are surely joking? You just gave the greatest example of confirmation bias I have ever seen on this forum. I gave you OBJECTIVE points to my argument, he DID turn into the australian and nsw hooker, playing 80 mins and won the dally m all in the year seibold coached him. You have floated an article where cook says he likes and credits his current boss-groundbreaking stuff! And used it as some type of confirmation to yourself that Bennett deserves just as much credit for cooks form as seibold does.
[automerge]1557695957[/automerge]

You didn't watch him last year? People were saying it's the best year they remember a dummy half having, the same era we have had the greatest dummy half of all time playing! You think he didn't play like that last year? You are kidding yourself! It's his current boss, would you say to your current boss "I credit my former boss for all my good work" when your current boss is known to be pissed off with your former one?

2017: not Australian, NSW hooker, not dally m hooker of the year, lucky to play 40 mins off the bench, even played fullback at the age of 26

2018: dally m hooker, Australian and nsw hooker, played 80 mins every game at hooker...

When did Bennett come into the picture again, 2018 off season did they have phone contact?
Yeah? Nahh! Confirmation bias, nope. I merely pointed to the article and reiterated what Cook was reported to have said. I don't believe I made any claims. I certainly didn't say Cook didn't improve last year. If you have issues with COOK'S claims, contact Cook. You go off on tangents, conflating other arguments and opinions not stated. Basically irrational and disordered thinking.

4 games vs an ENTIRE YEAR.. His role has changed because teams are so worried about his running game that he had LAST YEAR, and he didn't need to kick as much last year.

Lol
[automerge]1557699331[/automerge]

Any response anyone gives you just sends you off an a massive incoherent wall of text rant.

Last edited:
Yeah? Nahh! Confirmation bias, nope. I merely pointed to the article and reiterated what Cook was reported to have said. I don't believe I made any claims. I certainly didn't say Cook didn't improve last year. If you have issues with COOK'S claims, contact Cook. You go off on tangents, conflating other arguments and opinions not stated. Basically irrational and disordered thinking.
So what was the aim of your original comment? There was no agenda to it? And you are saying that a players comments should be believed as fact now, that they have no reason to make comments that would not be true or that suit their own agenda/situation? I will remember that next time a player compliments seibold, will be interesting to get your view.
Irrational and disordered thinking? Here you go again. The self proclaimed only "non-bias" thinker on BHQ.
[automerge]1557699629[/automerge]
Lol
[automerge]1557699331[/automerge]

Any response anyone gives you just sends you off an a massive incoherent wall of text rant.
Again, great response. Well though out..

Last edited:
So what was the aim of your original comment? There was no agenda to it? And you are saying that a players comments should be believed as fact now, that they have no reason to make comments that would not be true or that suit their own agenda/situation? I will remember that next time a player compliments seibold, will be interesting to get your view.
Irrational and disordered thinking? Here you go again. The self proclaimed only "non-bias" thinker on BHQ.

The players have commented on seibold. No one quoted to say he’s improved their game, lots of, he’s going alright’s though.

See, right there's the problem. You add stuff, strawman arguments etc. Perfect example is your drivel about
"you are saying that a players comments should be believed as fact now, that they have no reason to make comments that would not be true or that suit their own agenda/situation"
Like where did anyone say that ?
That's what I mean, disordered thinking, off on tangents.

Oh, how could I have missed this one?

"The self proclaimed ONLY NON BIAS THINKER ON BHQ"

Right, looking forward to you providing the quote that supports that accusation.

Edit: Ignored Staff Warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
My question is, why didn't Bennett work this hooking magic on McCullough for the past four years? He was holding out on us!

Because McCullough was as good as he can be. He doesn’t have the same skill set as Chef

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • kman
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • cento
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • unnerv1ng
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.