The Herbie Farnworth thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

For the record: Badel says Herbie's already given verbal agreement to remain with the club beyond this season, and most likely beyond 2025. But nothing's in writing yet.

Let this serve as a reckoning for his credibility.

For the record: Badel says Herbie's already given verbal agreement to remain with the club beyond this season, and most likely beyond 2025. But nothing's in writing yet.

I hope he re-signs he's one of my favourite players in the current squad.

His work rate for an outside back is invaluable in the current game.

His 1v1 defence appeared to improve last year and he appears to be one of the few in our squad that is a strong grappler being able to pull off those ball and all tackles whilst also dominating the tackle, which was one thing CS9 was renowned for... albeit as a hooker wrapping up props until help came.

He's also very solid defending high kicks.

There's obviously room to improve in attack, but he looks to have an excellent base to be working from... I hope he sees the value in being a centre/wing and doesn't end up as a Hoffman moving to a new team under the guise of being a fullback

I hope he re-signs he's one of my favourite players in the current squad.

His work rate for an outside back is invaluable in the current game.

His 1v1 defence appeared to improve last year and he appears to be one of the few in our squad that is a strong grappler being able to pull off those ball and all tackles whilst also dominating the tackle, which was one thing CS9 was renowned for... albeit as a hooker wrapping up props until help came.

He's also very solid defending high kicks.

There's obviously room to improve in attack, but he looks to have an excellent base to be working from... I hope he sees the value in being a centre/wing and doesn't end up as a Hoffman moving to a new team under the guise of being a fullback
I've never seen him play fullback or even play like a fullback, so I'm not in that glee club. I'm happy wherever he plays as long as he's involved in scoring or setting up tries. I don't want to see him hitting up the ball like 2021. He has to be a strike weapon.

That would be zero at this point. Better luck next time, Pete.

Might as well merge with the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.