NEWS The King's speech

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
King Wally on 2GB today:

“The spirit between the players suggesting that a number of them aren’t real happy with the payments being given to some of the players and they’re not really performing all that well. Anthony Milford’s copped an absolute hammering from the general public and the media alike. He’s a million-dollar man and they’re just saying he’s not getting too much out of it. I‘ve got to say, I’ve never seen anything like this in all my time as a football lover in Brisbane."

“This is nasty. it’s jealousy. It’s an uncomfortable feeling for the players and quite unfairly we have had some players blamed a little bit more than others with the suggestion that it’s the men that get the most money that should be producing the best. Well, that‘s right in a certain way. But when you’re out there, there’s 13 players on the field to produce their best. The one issue that they can’t deny is there just seems to be a pretty bad mood in the club."

“That’s a real indication that something needs to be changed.”

Seibold hopes for apt NRL Boyd send off

As good as a holiday.

Wally heard the bells toll during Wayne's spray this week:

“He is at another club now and yeah, he can be nasty. But when it reaches that level, that Bennett is putting the boot in, I think you could probably agree that its got to an all-time low — something that many league fans would never be experienced.‘’

Https  prodstatic9netau   media 2018 05 06 14 46 0605 walters env

Puzzling.

“Where do you start? A meeting with the players just to nut out exactly what the issue is.”

We're all ears.

McHunt

Last edited:
Good. Hope the players burn the joint down.

How do you tell your coach he's the problem?
You don't, if that is the case, a delegated group of players go and see White and Lockyer and lay it on the line.

For the3 Gator to admit in public that 'it's nasty' speaks volumes of the shit we don't know about.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • Footy Fanatic
  • azza.79
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • kiwibronco
  • Ondi
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • mieko
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.