The Macca Issue

Strop

QCup Player
No idea why I bothered playing around with this, but I wondered what words you could make out of the letters in a players name. I started with Andrew McCullough and stopped there after finding this:

curmudgeon
a crusty irascible cantankerous old person full of stubborn ideas

The shit you do to amuse yourself when you’re sick in bed...

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
I don't wish to lay the blame on this season solely on Macca, in fact I'm not - but in many ways he has become the epitome of the substandard level this club has reached.

A mainstay in the starting team for something like a decade now, his averageness has been consistently rewarded with new contracts and continuing appearances.

The fact that a player of this skillset can play over 250 first grade games for the club in such a vital position in the team, is a sad indictment on how far the standard has fallen.

For too many years we have rewarded mediocrity. Time for a clean out.

Last edited:

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
I don't wish to lay the blame on this season solely on Macca, in fact I'm not - but in many ways he has become the epitome of the substandard level this club has reached.

A mainstay in the starting team for something like a decade now, his averageness has been consistently rewarded with new contracts and continuing appearances.

The fact that a player of this skillset can play over 250 first grade games for the club in such a vital position in the team, is a sad indictment on how far the standard has fallen.

FaithinHook

NRL Player

Brillianty said Ning, you bloody well nailed it big time! You just have to shake your head at some of the decisions made these past couple of years at least.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter