RANT The media lied to me

Mum-the-meatloaf

Mum-the-meatloaf

QCup Player
Dec 6, 2019
Reading an article about the phins this morning, the CEO said that both Herbie and Flegler had signed with them before they even played a game.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the media in full swing during the season about flegler and herbie?

Reading an article about the phins this morning, the CEO said that both Herbie and Flegler had signed with them before they even played a game.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the media in full swing during the season about flegler and herbie?
I guess the media doesn't necessarily know when they signed with them.

No, Both signed before round 1, you can even find the evidence in this site.

Google is your friend:

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rambstien
  • mieko
  • Gaz
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.