The New Coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kee

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2008
It does not seem like a one year deal with links to English coaches Anderson and Matterson.Talks underway with these coaches sounds promising to me for Matterson.Especially now Gee is in with Bruno. :D

Kee said:
It does not seem like a one year deal with links to English coaches Anderson and Matterson.Talks underway with these coaches sounds promising to me for Matterson.Especially now Gee is in with Bruno. :D

Put $30 on Matterson when he was at $31 i think it was.

I hope it is either Anderson or Matterson I am happy either way. Ideally it should be Bellamy or Henry but I am not keen to steal either from NRL teams before the contracts run out.

I hope it is Bellamy but if we can't get him Henry or Anderson

I reckon it will be Henjak for a year then Bellamy in 2010. I would love for the coach to be Neil Henry though.

I have a feeling it will be someone from left field, someone who hasn't been talked about in the media.

Minto! :twisted:

A former Bronco or Henjak will take up a part time role like the socceroos did with Graham Arnold!

I really think that John Lang will be a better chance then what everyone is saying but Bellemey is the favourite!

People prattle on about Bellamy.... He would be a sensational signing, especially with his credibility in the current game and his potential to attract some modern day superstars.

Footballers and fans of the game, in general don't think too deeply and are easily led but just as equally confused.
Think outside the octogon......

There is absolutely no reason why Terry Matterson could not have the same standing in the game as Bellamy within a couple of years.
He has the same raw materials.

Signing Matterson would be a masterstroke.
Write it down, throw it in a bottle and fling it into the sea.

Signing Matterson would make me a very happy $930 richer man :P

I would be extremely happy if the we signed either Henjak or Matterson to be the new coach of the Broncos

Henjak is a 50-50 for me

But what about Mal Meninga. If he wins Origan they might think about him!

Mal has already said he isn't interested.

briareos said:
Mal has already said he isn't interested.

And do you want a coach who isnt commited to the position? Don't think so.

Bennet will always be the broncos...the only reason i want bellamy is for smith...no smith no bellamy

Thoughts on Henry maybe having a get out early card from Canberra.Cowboys or Broncs eusa_think [icon_shru
Off subject but congratulations to Cam Smith and his wife on the birth of their daughter. [eusa_clap.gi

Bruno should have his meeting with Bellamy asap, if reports are true on Henry wanting a release.

I hate to see us miss out on both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • lynx000
  • HarryAllan7
  • Morkel
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • Astro
  • Johnny92
  • jd87
  • Dazza 92
  • Mr Fourex
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • Volvo Driver
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.