The old rumours of factions within the team

That would actually be a try today.

He still had a finger on the ball.
I was thinking the exact same thing when I watched it again. I thought he bombed it far worse than he did.

Agree to disagree, unless of course you want to cashmeoutside.

Well howbow dah? It's not likely to happen though, mate. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to pay the air fares.

Walker's On! Walker on!
I was thinking the exact same thing when I watched it again. I thought he bombed it far worse than he did.

Well howbow dah? It's not likely to happen though, mate. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to pay the air fares.

No airfare required:

south-park-russell-crowe.jpg

WTF. Beale's one job there is to get that ball. He's not supposed to take his eyes off the ball. He does that and he's toast. If was a fucking magnificent take because there is no way he was letting anyone else get that ball.
100% this. Taking your eyes off the ball is a huge no no at kiddy footy, and much more so in FG. If you take your eyes off the ball to check who's coming at you when you go to contest a bomb, you'll probably drop it.

Locky is my favourite player. He is Rugby League's God as far as I'm concerned, but if anyone's to blame in this freak accident, it is him. Beale did his job, and did it well.

It was a pure accident, Beale took a great catch off what was actually a good kick. Lockyer was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, it happens in contact sport.

When Beale caught that kick, there was a moment I thought Slater was playing for us.

It was that good of a catch, and at speed.

I was sorry to see Beale go but we have gotten by without him. Players get injured. Watch enough football and you'll see those kind of things again and again. I hope it wasn't the reason Beale left as that would have been ridiculous and I hope we get through tonight without any friendly fire injuries or injuries at all for that matter. Here's to good win.

Welcome to any workplace. You get along with some and not others. Collectively though, you're there to do the job the same as any faction the Broncos may have had.

Triggered!

FFS, just innocently reading through this thread and then BAM! Let's relive every minute of Locky's career & premiership ending injury from every freaking angle. You guys need a warning or something. Next thing you know I'll be walking into a disection of the *cough* Ben Hunt illegal tackle in the GF to hand the Cowboys 6 again *cough*

Jesus mate, does he have any responsibility in your eyes?

IMO, Locky takes that comfortably. In your opinion...he doesn't? Okee dokee.

By my logic, yes, taking out LOCKYER cost us the chance at the premiership...If I saw Locky right in front of me (assuming I use my eyes and look in front of me) I wouldn't jump up knees first to take a bomb that really wasn't all that dangerous.

Let's keep going round and round, shall we?
You should try taking your eyes off a bomb to see what's in front of you and see how it goes. Most players can't even catch a pass if they look up at what's in front of them.

Ah old Dave Taylor. One of my favorite and least favourite players of all time. If he had the drive, determination and brains he would be everything Taumalolo is and more. He could of been the best forward player Rugby league has seen. Sadly, he is a bit of a pea heart and a waste of talent.

What has this thread evolved into?

The key problem with this team is when one or two players get injured we shit the bed, and the coach playing merry-go-round with positions once it happens. There haven't appeared to be any major rifts this year within the team.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Swordfish
  • Big Del
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • MrMoore
  • Fatboy
  • Browny
  • Justwin
  • Fozz
  • azza.79
  • kman
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • porouian
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.