The random question thread

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
North Brisbane
Instead of just "Why?" questions I decided we should have a thread open to any sort of question. Whether you're pondering one of lifes great mysteries or just wondering how many times Kevin Rudd had his jocks wedged up his arse in high school, ask it here!

I'll start off with...

Why are farts so hilarious?

How many times DID Kevin Rudd have his jocks rammed up his arse in high school?

Coxy

International Captain
Because they often occur at inappropriate times in inappropriate places during inadvertent actions.

Who else privately or openly wished that Bile Candifuck actually had had a heart attack and we would no longer be subjected to the filthy maw that is his face on televisions almost year round (Big Smother and Ostrayan Oidle)?

Coxy said:
Because they often occur at inappropriate times in inappropriate places during inadvertent actions.

Who else privately or openly wished that Bile Candifuck actually had had a heart attack and we would no longer be subjected to the filthy maw that is his face on televisions almost year round (Big Smother and Ostrayan Oidle)?
Do you write for MAD magazine on the side?

Sorry Coxy, you won't be winning - I put my entry in today and plan on doing all future posting on BHQ from my 20 bedroom mansion on my own private island!

Emma

NRL Player
Meat77 said:
Sorry Coxy, you won't be winning - I put my entry in today and plan on doing all future posting on BHQ from my 20 bedroom mansion on my own private island!
What's this MY business?!?! Shouldn't that be OURS dear?! [icon_razz1

Clintos

NRL Captain
Around
Well looks like you won't be doing that. It's my week this week. It's a shame, because you seem to have all the skills required to write for MAD Magazine...

Coxy

International Captain
Pffft, you're dreaming. I'm in a powerhouse powerball syndicate which is GUARANTEED to win. I wouldn't enter if it wasn't.

The only downside is having to split the winnings 3 ways, but I think I can survive on $16.66 million. Just.

Emma said:
Meat77 said:
Well obviously you would be entitled to the use of one of the smaller bedrooms in MY mansion should I win! [icon_razz1

Emma

NRL Player
At least the syndicate you're in only has to be split 3 ways. There's one at my work with 50 people in it - stuff that, that's only a million each!

Emma

NRL Player
Meat77 said:
Emma said:
Meat77 said:
Well obviously you would be entitled to the use of one of the smaller bedrooms in MY mansion should I win! [icon_razz1
So now we're in separate bedrooms are we...

Coxy

International Captain
Emma said:
At least the syndicate you're in only has to be split 3 ways. There's one at my work with 50 people in it - stuff that, that's only a million each!
Plus I'm hoping to drive one of them mental using Bowling Buddies on Facebook, so they are incapacitated and unable to claim their share.

300 Aeetee. I got 300! Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

Emma said:
With 50 mill kicking around I'm gonna have a lot of stuff taking up space!

I'm quitting now while I"m behind...

Emma

NRL Player
Meat77 said:
Emma said:
With 50 mill kicking around I'm gonna have a lot of stuff taking up space!

I'm quitting now while I"m behind...
Wise move dear, wise move [icon_razz1

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Haha, this thread turned into a Powerball thread!

Why is Gerard Butler (guy from 300 and PS I Love You) so dreamy?

(I guess this should've been on the Why thread).

Jay-Lee

QCup Player
Inked!!
KrispyKris said:
Haha, this thread turned into a Powerball thread!

Why is Gerard Butler (guy from 300 and PS I Love You) so dreamy?

(I guess this should've been on the Why thread).
IS gerard Butler the guy from Phantom of the Opera?

NPK

QCup Player
Can black guys still call their girlfriends "shorty" if she is actually taller than them?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter