The random question thread

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Black Philip, Jun 4, 2008.

"Hey guys, where are the puzzles? There is only a couch here"
    "You are the puzzle"

ningnangnong likes this.
  1. Everyone on BHQ done them, and I'm learning they exist today. I gotta get out more.

Porthoz, GKDonkey and Aldo like this.
  2. Morkel

Morkel

Not me. Let’s go.

I’ll end up overthinking it and insist that they’re asking for a blood sacrifice when in actual fact we just need to push the red button.

Let's go to one. We'll get @Harry Sack@Harry Sack along so he can inspect all the low lying stuff so we don't suffer any back pain.

Porthoz, Nashy and Morkel like this.
  3. Morkel

Morkel

I’m in.

4. Morkel

Morkel

....and 5 girls get killed when a fire starts outside a panic room.

5. If we do go, can we pick an easier room?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    Browny likes this.
  6. Morkel

Morkel

Nah, we'll use it to find our next staff member. 5 go in, 1 comes out.

7. Browny

Browny State of Origin Captain

Drunk
    It puts the lotion on the skin

Morkel likes this.
  8. Sproj

Sproj

Nah, I'll hack it. Hehe

9. We need a new toaster. The Aldi special has served us well, but it gives me the shits. Anyway, I thought this would be some easy task, well **** no. Apparently online reviewers love their toast, and bag out plenty of the models on the market.

Before I pull the trigger on this beast, anyone got any hot toaster bargains or inside toaster tips I should know about? I'm thinking long instead of 4 separate slots.

10. I've never had any problems with the 4 slot toasters from Kmart.

https://www.kmart.com.au/product/4-slice-long-slot-toaster/1996301

That's the model I have.

11. See I don't mind the 4 slots, but we like our bread and quite often have different types of bread. So I think a long one would be better should we wish to toast any long bread.

12. ningnangnong

ningnangnong HACK THE PLANET!!!

We've had a Breville with the two long slots for ages, and it's been faultless.

13. There are a couple of Brevilles I'm looking at. Ones the older model of the other, so that pretty much rules it out for me, I don't want no old toast tech. They both don't review quite as well. ALso, doesn't have a countdown timer, and in toast land, that's a little bit **** fancy.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  14. You'll be looking for the 2 long slot for sure. Decent width to the slots as well in case you want a thicker slice.

15. Keep your old toaster for those days.

16. Morkel

Morkel

You’ve covered width and girth, but don’t forget depth. Ours is like 15 years old, so maybe some elements are out, but it only properly toasts the lower three-quarters. Make sure you get one with adequate depth if you like to be fully satisfied.