The random question thread

Morkel

International Captain
Do people swear more now? Or did the age bracket you find yourself in, always swear this much?
No for general swearing, always been commonplace IMO.

Back in the day, the F word was the ultimate, you just didn't use the C word ever. Like TonyTheJugoslav TonyTheJugoslav said, the C word is now everywhere, personally I don't like it, and I also don't like the fact that I now find myself muttering it quietly on the roads. But that's me, and I am a conservative old bore.

TonyTheJugoslav

QCup Player

Back in the day, the F word was the ultimate, you just didn't use the C word ever. Like TonyTheJugoslav TonyTheJugoslav said, the C word is now everywhere, personally I don't like it, and I also don't like the fact that I now find myself muttering it quietly on the roads. But that's me, and I am a conservative old bore.
In the beginning l did a lot of hospitality/building work and mate these ppl swear a lot. More recently been working in office environment and the higher you go more swearing is involved. Been in meetings were people were straight up nah that is fucked you dumb cunts fucked it up... People being served were earning minimum $150k but when the big dog barks there is no office etiquette.

Tom

State of Origin Rep

I have been chewed out by a woman for using the c-word. I was like fair enough I won't say it around you and apologized for my filthy mouth. About a week later I heard her using it, I just looked at her and shook my head. Some people get off on being offended I guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.