The random question thread

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Not Ryobi is about all I can say. Neighbour has Milwaukee and seems pretty happy with them, priced accordingly.
Second Milwaukee shit. It's pretty good gear. Usually have pretty set pricing across suppliers.

Just remember, anything good you buy, likely won't come with a battery.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Not Ryobi is about all I can say. Neighbour has Milwaukee and seems pretty happy with them, priced accordingly.
Second Milwaukee shit. It's pretty good gear. Usually have pretty set pricing across suppliers.

Just remember, anything good you buy, likely won't come with a battery.
Yep, Milwaukee was what I was looking at. Skins are fine, happy to buy batteries. Thanks fellas.

Last edited:

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Around
BHQ helped me last time with pest control - now I need carpet cleaning!
I'm in Wooloowin and I need a recommendation for a good and fair priced carpet cleaner.

My dog was really sick and couldn't control his bladder, so we have about half a dozen patches of carpet that have been peed on and a couple of vomit patches.

We have cleaned them up to the best of our ability using our own little carpet cleaner, and while there are no visible stains we need to have them professionally done with deodoriser etc.

It will be 2 bedrooms, an upstairs living area and a short hallway.

Help a brother out once more!

Rico

QCup Player
I'm in Wooloowin and I need a recommendation for a good and fair priced carpet cleaner.

My dog was really sick and couldn't control his bladder, so we have about half a dozen patches of carpet that have been peed on and a couple of vomit patches.

We have cleaned them up to the best of our ability using our own little carpet cleaner, and while there are no visible stains we need to have them professionally done with deodoriser etc.

Mate I actually hire one at Bunnings or similar. Reason being I’ve struggled to get a van dude with a vac pipe long enough to reach the rear bedroom so had to do it myself. I’ve managed to do a pretty good job too. Talking $40 for 24 hour plus say $20 tops for a full bottle of shampoo.
If you’ve got a bit of time off at this time of year I’d hit that first. Report back in with how you went!

Fozz

International Rep
Staff

Have you tried this one?

I've found it works quite well. I've had our carpets professionally cleaned by Electrodry as well, they did a great job of freshening the whole joint up and they do spot cleaning for the trouble spots.

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Brisvegas
Anybody have any experience with tinting home windows ?

Just looking for some reviews as to what type of film, installers etc.

Thanking you

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
Anyone have an Apple Watch and uses a case to protect.

Trying to find one and they either look dodgy or seem to cheap to be any good

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
Anyone know how to get my iPhone health/activity to sync with my iwatch?

I don’t wear it a work for obvious reasons but I’m annoyed that my steps etc aren’t transferring across to the watch.

Anyone know if this is possible?

Tom

State of Origin Captain
Does anybody actually give a **** that Harry left the royal family? Can I get a show of hands? How does this shit get so much coverage?

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I know some people that are right into that royal family crap. These are the kind of people that threw parties for the royal weddings.

They are far too emotional about the whole situation.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I don't mind the royal family, end of the day, like it or not, we're part of the Commonwealth, so I try to keep up to date with what's going on. Couldn't give a shit about their personal lives, but think it's a load of shit how the media treat them at times.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Does it even have any impact on anything if he leaves? The order of succession is Prince Charles, followed by Prince William, followed by Prince George, right?

So Harry would've needed both Charles & William to die or abdicate before Prince George comes of age for him to have ever been King?

I think that's how it works, but let me know if I'm wrong.

Tom

State of Origin Captain
I know some people that are right into that royal family crap. These are the kind of people that threw parties for the royal weddings.

They are far too emotional about the whole situation.
What does one of those parties even look like?

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Does it even have any impact on anything if he leaves? The order of succession is Prince Charles, followed by Prince William, followed by Prince George, right?

So Harry would've needed both Charles & William to die or abdicate before Prince George comes of age for him to have ever been King?

I think that's how it works, but let me know if I'm wrong.
He would never get to be king, so I doubt it even came up.

It basically means they don't represent the Queen anymore. That's it.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
He would never get to be king, so I doubt it even came up.

It basically means they don't represent the Queen anymore. That's it.
He wouldn't get to be King in that scenario I laid out? Who would the throne go to?

Geez I hope it isn't Prince Andrew, lol.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
He wouldn't get to be King in that scenario I laid out? Who would the throne go to?

Geez I hope it isn't Prince Andrew, lol.
Oh, sorry. I didn't actually see that bit, or my brain just didn't bother retaining it. It isn't specifically spelled out in that regard what would happen. However, because they keep their titles, I would suggest it would still be to him unless he told them to go jump.

Allo

NRL Captain
Tame Impala tour announced. Only one show and it’s at the Entertainment Centre. How much is dealing with 5000 other fuckwits that only know a handful of songs worth compared to the joy of seeing KP and the boys for the first time in a decade

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hadeswolf

Twitter