The random question thread

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
Does it even have any impact on anything if he leaves? The order of succession is Prince Charles, followed by Prince William, followed by Prince George, right?

So Harry would've needed both Charles & William to die or abdicate before Prince George comes of age for him to have ever been King?

I think that's how it works, but let me know if I'm wrong.
Harry is currently 6th in the line of succession, behind Charles, William, George, Charlotte and Louis. So he will not ever become King unless something catastrophic were to occur.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Tame Impala tour announced. Only one show and it’s at the Entertainment Centre. How much is dealing with 5000 other fuckwits that only know a handful of songs worth compared to the joy of seeing KP and the boys for the first time in a decade
Entertainment Centre is aiight. Park at Boondall Station. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. You'll be straight out, no car park bullshit.

Allo

State of Origin Rep
Entertainment Centre is aiight. Park at Boondall Station. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. You'll be straight out, no car park bullshit.
talking about the crowd in general. Not just the logistics

Allo

State of Origin Rep
Mate, you gotta go! Would be a fucking amazing show.

But true, I can imagine the kind of people that would be in the crowd.
Yeah I know, new album is out in a few weeks, but everything before then is still killer. I last saw them not long before Lonerism came out (but only InnerSpeaker was on the set) when they were playing 3pm festival sets on second stages.

I think I will, just bummed me out that it was at the BEC and not Riverstage or played a couple of dates in a row to try and spread the idiots out a bit.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Yeah I know, new album is out in a few weeks, but everything before then is still killer. I last saw them not long before Lonerism came out (but only InnerSpeaker was on the set) when they were playing 3pm festival sets on second stages.

I think I will, just bummed me out that it was at the BEC and not Riverstage or played a couple of dates in a row to try and spread the idiots out a bit.
It's funny reading this. Polar opposite for me. If it's not at BEC, I don't want to go.

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
I would take a trip to the Tivoli all day over a Riverstage/Convention/BEC etc. but Impala won't disappoint. They've grown into amazing stage performers and they're sound translates perfectly into that big space.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
I would take a trip to the Tivoli all day over a Riverstage/Convention/BEC etc. but Impala won't disappoint. They've grown into amazing stage performers and they're sound translates perfectly into that big space.
Love the Tivoli! Had some EPIC nights there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nerd

Twitter