The random question thread

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Thankfully my wife is nice enough to tell me I can play computer games. She says it's fine every time.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Does anyone else ever wonder what goes through the head of those people who drive around in a very light/mild shower, with their windscreen wipers on the full blast, absolutely troppo Sonic the Hedgehog speed setting?
I often do it by accident as I switch between Japanese and European vehicles.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
I often do it by accident as I switch between Japanese and European vehicles.
I can understand momentarily doing it, but these folk just have them going constantly for a good length of time. Like you'll pull up at a red light and look in your rear-view mirror, and they're just sitting there completely oblivious to their windscreen wipers raving off their tits.

I don't get it! I turn my wipers off or on low first chance I get, they're annoying.

Last edited:

Tom

State of Origin Captain
I can understand momentarily doing it, but these folk just have them going constantly for a good length of time. Like you'll pull up at a red light and look in your rear-view mirror, and they're just sitting there completely oblivious to their windscreen wipers raving off their tits.

I don't get it! I turn my wipers off or on low first chance I get, they're annoying.
They are sorta hypnotic. When I have them on the weakest setting I have caught myself a number of times leaving them on 10 minutes after the rain has stopped.

Alec

International Rep
They are not really. Most of these companies like "Arnott's" are just owned by a single USA company. If was Campbell's before and it's something else now.

Last edited:

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
They are not really. Most of these companies like "Arnott's" are just owned by a single USA company. If was Campbell's before and it's something else now.
I know they're owned by a USA company, I still think they make a lot of the stuff over here.

Anyone got a packet of Jatz in the cupboard to see where they're made? :P

Edit: Just checked on the Woolies website, made in Aus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teak1983

Members online

Twitter