The right to bag stuff out

Coxy

International Captain
OK, there seems to be an assault on our (internet) god given right to bag things that we hate on an internet forum.

THIS HAS TO STOP.

This thread is dedicated to bagging out whatever the hell you want. And if you disagree, then bag out the bagger!

FLAME AWAY!
 
1,466
1
Anyone who not only drives a Hyundai Excel but also mounts huge exhaust tips and/or flame decals on them should be taken to their local zoo, hung upside down in a cage and be subjected to daily slaps in the face by capuchin monkeys for the rest of their natural lives.
 

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
23,471
7,314
Major JW Hochstetter said:
Anyone who not only drives a Hyundai Excel but also mounts huge exhaust tips and/or flame decals on them should be taken to their local zoo, hung upside down in a cage and be subjected to daily slaps in the face by capuchin monkeys for the rest of their natural lives.
I wholeheartedly agree. [eusa_clap.gi

Even thinking about an Excel should be deserving of that punishment.
 

Bannermania

NRL Captain
3,709
0
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
SimplyBronco said:
F*cking JP's. Why are they so difficult to find?

They should go f*cking die! :evil:

My mother is JP. What do you need?



OH. That and I hate Frangipani stickers on cars. I think that they should shot, drawn and quartered and then hung.
 

Kris

State of Origin Captain
8,374
141
Lachy said:
OH. That and I hate Frangipani stickers on cars. I think that they should shot, drawn and quartered and then hung.[/color]
OMG. I freaking hate them!!!!!!!!!!!

I think oldish cars should NOT have chrome wheels because it looks cheap and tacky.
 

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
5,621
130
Lachy said:
SimplyBronco said:
F*cking JP's. Why are they so difficult to find?

They should go f*cking die! :evil:

My mother is JP. What do you need?



OH. That and I hate Frangipani stickers on cars. I think that they should shot, drawn and quartered and then hung.
She stiil live in Brisbane?
 

Kee

QCup Player
Carindale Westfield has an open office with JP's sitting waiting to sign anything.Great idea icon_thumbs_u

Naughty L platers who drive without a licenced driver in the car. [icon_non
People with no water safety sense who go swimming at night drunk.Or the ones who have been out this Easter drunk in their cars and also not wearing seat belts.

Cranky bus drivers who pick on kids on purpose.Kids who dont stand for pregnant women or old ladies on public transport.No respect.
 

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
9,564
1,213
North Brisbane
P platers who drive commodores. In fact, probably 90% of the people I've seen driving commodores. I see them coming in the rear view and I can just tell there is going to be a dickhead/bogan/chav/all of the above driving it. [icon_non
 

Hitman

NRL Player
1,014
33
Sydney
What I HATE is people who drive and pump up the music. [icon_thumbs_do

I understand they like what they hear but does it have to be SOOOOO FARKING LOUD!? Why? Why? Why? I don't want to hear it.

This needs to be illegal.
 

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
5,621
130
Yeah cakeage sucks, we went to the hog breath last year and i asked about cakeage, the owner looked at me and laughed and said "anyplace that charges cakeage doesn't deserve your business"
 
Yeah. Most of them are OK if you don't use their knives, plates etc. The place we went today (Spoon in the Valley) were great - they gave us their chef's knife and plates and everything (even though I took my own) and didn't charge us. But I've been to other places that charge regardless.
 

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
23,471
7,314
Scotty said:
P platers who drive commodores. In fact, probably 90% of the people I've seen driving commodores. I see them coming in the rear view and I can just tell there is going to be a dickhead/bogan/chav/all of the above driving it. [icon_non
[icon_lol1.

That is so true.

Most of them are in pre-98 models, that are half beaten up or have $40 chrome wheels from Big W.
 

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
4,671
1
The L City
Australians who use the term "Chav" to describe a type of people.

We are aussies, we don't have chavs. Chavs are british...make up a different word for them!
 

guppy

NRL Player
1,416
1
Hammo said:
Australians who use the term "Chav" to describe a type of people.

We are aussies, we don't have chavs. Chavs are british...make up a different word for them!
I agree and I vote for "Westies".

Funny to see that the "Bogans in a VR Commodore Club" isn't limited to just the western suburbs of Sydney though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Top