The right to bag stuff out

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Coxy, Mar 24, 2008.

OK, there seems to be an assault on our (internet) god given right to bag things that we hate on an internet forum.

THIS HAS TO STOP.

This thread is dedicated to bagging out whatever the hell you want. And if you disagree, then bag out the bagger!

FLAME AWAY!

Tags:
    Spoon likes this.
  1. Kan Huang

Kan Huang QCup Player

F*cking JP's. Why are they so difficult to find?

They should go f*cking die! :evil:

2. Anyone who not only drives a Hyundai Excel but also mounts huge exhaust tips and/or flame decals on them should be taken to their local zoo, hung upside down in a cage and be subjected to daily slaps in the face by capuchin monkeys for the rest of their natural lives.

anyone who wants to make amy winehouse go to rehab, **** them! she is so hot now, why would they ruin that for her, motherfuckers! thats right amy you tell them no no no!

3. ningnangnong

ningnangnong HACK THE PLANET!!!

I wholeheartedly agree. [eusa_clap.gi

Even thinking about an Excel should be deserving of that punishment.

4. ningnangnong

I'd like to bag out Chavs.

Why wear your hat sideways?

5. My mother is JP. What do you need?

OH. That and I hate Frangipani stickers on cars. I think that they should shot, drawn and quartered and then hung.

6. Kris

Kris

OMG. I freaking hate them!!!!!!!!!!!

I think oldish cars should NOT have chrome wheels because it looks cheap and tacky.

7. She stiil live in Brisbane?

8. Kee

Kee QCup Player

Carindale Westfield has an open office with JP's sitting waiting to sign anything.Great idea icon_thumbs_u

Naughty L platers who drive without a licenced driver in the car. [icon_non
    People with no water safety sense who go swimming at night drunk.Or the ones who have been out this Easter drunk in their cars and also not wearing seat belts.

Cranky bus drivers who pick on kids on purpose.Kids who dont stand for pregnant women or old ladies on public transport.No respect.

9. Amen bro [eusa_clap.gi

10. P platers who drive commodores. In fact, probably 90% of the people I've seen driving commodores. I see them coming in the rear view and I can just tell there is going to be a dickhead/bogan/chav/all of the above driving it. [icon_non

11. Hitman

Hitman NRL Player

What I HATE is people who drive and pump up the music. [icon_thumbs_do

I understand they like what they hear but does it have to be SOOOOO FARKING LOUD!? Why? Why? Why? I don't want to hear it.

This needs to be illegal.

abashii likes this.
  12. Cakeage!!! I hate it. We even take our own knife and napkins so there is no expense to the place in us having our own cake.

13. Yeah cakeage sucks, we went to the hog breath last year and i asked about cakeage, the owner looked at me and laughed and said "anyplace that charges cakeage doesn't deserve your business"

14. Yeah. Most of them are OK if you don't use their knives, plates etc. The place we went today (Spoon in the Valley) were great - they gave us their chef's knife and plates and everything (even though I took my own) and didn't charge us. But I've been to other places that charge regardless.

15. ningnangnong

[icon_lol1.

That is so true.

Most of them are in pre-98 models, that are half beaten up or have $40 chrome wheels from Big W.

16. Hamm.0

Hamm.0 NRL Captain

Australians who use the term "Chav" to describe a type of people.

We are aussies, we don't have chavs. Chavs are british...make up a different word for them!

17. guppy

guppy NRL Player

I agree and I vote for "Westies".

Funny to see that the "Bogans in a VR Commodore Club" isn't limited to just the western suburbs of Sydney though.