The right to bag stuff out

Renegade

NRL Captain
Yeah I don’t care. I would rather actions than words.
I get what you're saying - empty words mean nothing and it seems like more of a PR exercise than anything else. It's like the thoughts and prayers thing - yeah nice, but it doesn't actually help anything or anyone.

Then again - maybe he already has donated and hasn't made a big deal about it. Or maybe he's just genuinely shocked by what's going on. Any sort of publicity is likely to bring in more money so on that front it might be worth a lot more than what the eye test denotes.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Recruitment agents. I'll have a phone interview apparently, but then make me wait. Cunts, get the **** on the phone and stop stressing people out.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Fucked up on my run last night, adding an extra hour and a half on to my trip, 85km’s and $25 worth of Diesel. Boss wasn’t happy.

Cunts can build a bridge.

Bongo

QCup Player
Hopefully the same, in a different place. I'm really keen on one, but they're using a recruiter who doesn't reply to emails.
Just wait it out and enquire respectfully every week or two. I get your point about them but you still need to play it smart despite them being a pain in the arse
I love daylight savings!
Just getting the kids to bed at night is so much harder.

Last edited:

Bongo

QCup Player
So I got the job, which is good. I'm really looking forward to starting there. It's such a sad feeling to be leaving the family business though. I've been there for twelve years. It feels like a lifetime, and it's been so good.
Congratulations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nerd

Twitter