The right to bag stuff out

Jason Simmons

NRL Player
With a surface to surface missile.
Well they did fire 2 missiles at it, reportedly. Managing to hit a slow, lumbering, civilian airliner seconds after take off with one out of two missiles, is better than they normally do...
- Merged

So what the **** were they shooting at ?

What they thought were Zionists, probably...

Last edited:

Jason Simmons

NRL Player
Undertrained, on edge with an itchy trigger finger leads to dumb fuckery on a grand scale.
Plus you can’t actually tell what an object is on a surface to air missile, radar screen, just that there ‘is’ an object there.

Back in my AJ days, I got to witness a Rapier missile battery shoot, live firing down in SA.

I’m sure that surface to air missiles have moved on since those days, but if the missile even left the rail in one piece, it was considered a good day...

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
Well they did fire 2 missiles at it, reportedly. Managing to hit a slow, lumbering, civilian airliner seconds after take off with one out of two missiles, is better than they normally do...
- Merged

What they thought were Zionists, probably...
"We support your war of terror"
"May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman and child of Iraq" --- Big applaus --- "May you destroy there country so that for the next thousand years not even a single lizard will survive in their desert." --- Still applaus ---

Last edited:

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
To be honest, if you ask them to move their bag, they often will.
True, but I just think it's a reflection of the world today. There's no awareness or consideration for others.

Soz, getting a bit deep talking about train seats haha.
- Merged

Or just go and sit on their bag. That will send them a message quick smart.

Maybe drop your guts on it too for good measure.
****, this is an excellent idea. 😂

Last edited:

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Bagging out the mothers who try to negotiate with a 2 year old having a complete meltdown in maccas.
The fucking noise is horrendous and instead of taking them outside we get 10 mins of echoing screaming, then they give up and give the kid what they want.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Bagging out the mothers who try to negotiate with a 2 year old having a complete meltdown in maccas.
The fucking noise is horrendous and instead of taking them outside we get 10 mins of echoing screaming, then they give up and give the kid what they want.
Remember when the solution to a **** kid, like myself, was a smack across the ass? The world's soft.

Renegade

NRL Captain
Let's just bag out parents that take their 2 years old to Maccas (and feed them), period.

Last edited:

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Broke up a fight at work between a couple of teenagers. All over a piece of fucking chicken.

Of all the things to fucking fight about, a piece of KFC chicken.

If it was a good piece of chicken, I would understand. But KFC chicken..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.