The right to bag stuff out

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Driving in Ipswich and some moron has painted a swastika on the road. I don’t get the fascination with nazis. They lost and there’s no chance they will ever have power again. Even if someone agrees with their ideology, surely they should re-brand themselves and avoid the nazi symbols if they want to actually achieve anything

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
Nothing too bad my good men, just a combo of events.

Just trying to learn some shit I don't get, then had to get up in front of the class and demonstrate my knowledge. Anxiety almost got me.

Train home running late.

Car has an issue, so have had to wait nearly two hours for the NRMA.

First world problems fam, just feeling sorry for myself haha.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff

Just trying to learn some shit I don't get, then had to get up in front of the class and demonstrate my knowledge. Anxiety almost got me.

Train home running late.

I may have the new virus and am going crazy in isolation, does that make you feel better?

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep

Train home running late.

1581069018057.png

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
I may have the new virus and am going crazy in isolation, does that make you feel better?
Not sure about Ningers, but it does me mate.

You don't have any sort of respiratory problems and are in general good health right? Seems to hit the elderley and people with breathing problems. From what I can gather anyway...

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Not sure about Ningers, but it does me mate.

You don't have any sort of respiratory problems and are in general good health right? Seems to hit the elderley and people with breathing problems. From what I can gather anyway...
I may have some symptoms. Getting tested everyday. Will know more tomorrow.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
I may have some symptoms. Getting tested everyday. Will know more tomorrow.
On the bright side, if you do get it and manage to kick its ass it might turn your immune system super saiyan. That's what happened with the swine flu, there's people who got swine flu back in 2010 and literally haven't had a sniffle since.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
On the bright side, if you do get it and manage to kick its ass it might turn your immune system super saiyan. That's what happened with the swine flu, there's people who got swine flu back in 2010 and literally haven't had a sniffle since.
I got that one too believe it or not. Unbelievable right? I was in the US at that time as well. I need to stay in Aus for a while I think.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Swine Flu + Coronavirus?!?

Your immune system after this:

Third time lucky for the next one maybe?

But yeah, if two pandemics come along and I got both, I'd be making some serious changes about where I conduct my business.

Last edited:

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Third time lucky for the next one maybe?

But yeah, if two pandemics come along and I got both, I'd be making some serious changes about where I conduct my business.
Yep, agreed. To be fair though, who would have thought an epidemic would have started in the US all those years ago?

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
Fucking little maggots last night(they are known as the northside gang or whatever shit) stole my friends car last night car is pretty much a writeoff and the cops did manage to arrest them not that will mean much with the revolving door system in place. They were caught doing 171kms on the wrong side of the highway at one stage and nearly hit one of the cop cars dead on during that speed.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Techno versions or remixes of iconic songs. Write your own shit and stop destroying classics you untalented hacks.
Fucking "music" at all these days (cue old man yells at cloud).

There seems to be hardly anything that's untouched by Autotune. I mean, it's pretty fucking easy to hear when something's been altered. They should release versions where the singing hasn't been edited, just so I can rage harder and point at kids and say "see how shit they are without their computers?!?!?!?".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter