The right to bag stuff out

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
I remember eating a dodgy chicken sandwich before I flew back from Sumatra a few years back - supplied by my five star hotel.

Was too afraid to eat or drink anything till I was safely home for fear of shitting myself mid-flight haha. Took some of those tablets that are meant to stop you from shitting, but I've forgotten what they're called.

Anyway, I feel ya pain Port!

Also, wish bidets were more common here. Greatest invention.

Allo

State of Origin Rep
I remember eating a dodgy chicken sandwich before I flew back from Sumatra a few years back - supplied by my five star hotel.

Was too afraid to eat or drink anything till I was safely home for fear of shitting myself mid-flight haha. Took some of those tablets that are meant to stop you from shitting, but I've forgotten what they're called.

Anyway, I feel ya pain Port!

Also, wish bidets were more common here. Greatest invention.
Imodium

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I was shitting water on my flight to Taiwan. That food on the plane which was asian food just went right fucking through me.

It was the same on the way back.. You would think I would learn my lesson. Nope. I ate the food again. Same thing happened.

The people sitting right next to the toilet looked horrified when I came out.

Allo

State of Origin Rep
Pretty sure the AFL started it again
Dustin Martin has had the sort of short mohawk for a while. I think the Sharks crew of Fifita and Dugan are the main perpetrators of the mullet-hawk. Just another reason to fold the club

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.